Chapter 7

I was woken up by a pair of little hands as they lightly patted my cheeks in order to wake me up. I groaned as I opened my tired eyes.

"Wakey wakey." Said Olivia with a bright smile that I couldn't help but to try and return in my still sleepy state.

"Good morning Livvy." I replied with a lazy smile.

"Good morning, you're finally awake." Livvy said as she gently squeezed my cheeks and giggled at my pufferfish look.

"Are you leaving soon?" I asked while Livvy squeezed my cheeks.

"Yep, could you please take me to school?" She asked with pleading eyes as she removed her hands from my cheeks.

"Okay, let me just go and freshen up, I'll meet you downstairs in a minute." I said standing up and stretching my arms.

"Okie dokie." She said with a toothy grin as she made her way to the door and exited the room.

I quickly went into the shower and took a 15 minutes shower before I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and used another towel to dry my hair. I hummed a tune as I applied the last of my strawberry scented lotion. I sprayed on some deodorant and then went back into my room to put on my clothes with the towel still wrapped around my dripping, shoulder length, dark brown hair.

I settled on my dark blue pair of skinny jeans and a white off the shoulder long sleeved white top. Knowing that it was cold outside I wore my worn out Converse shoes. I then took my black bomber jacket just for in case it felt too cold for me when I get out of the car , seeing as the snow had stopped so it was a little warmer now but still pretty cold. I then took off the towel and combed my hair and left it loose. Knowing that I wouldn't be coming to bed again today unless I ended up taking a nap later on, I fixed my bed and then exited the room and made my way to the kitchen.

"Good morning." I greeted everyone just to notice that Leyton was not here again.

"Good morning." Everyone chorused at the same time, leaving me amused. I swear it sounded like they had practiced this.

"How was your night?" Asked Brianna as she stacked waffles onto my plate. I literally felt saliva fill up my mouth as I looked at the waffles. I just loved waffles, they were my favourite out of every breakfast dish but I couldn't make them. I tried to make them once and ended up burning them somehow. To be honest I was bad with cooking a lot of things.

We ate breakfast together and I found out that they would normally just have a snack or something in the morning while they waited for me to wake up. I was both touched by the gesture as much as I felt guilty for basically starving them. They all just laughed and waved me off when I apologized for being the cause of their hunger. After breakfast Keegan and I drove Olivia to kindergarten with Olivia and me played hand games and laughed throughout the car ride. 

Keegan and I both accompanied Olivia inside but Keegan stayed at the reception area again making me internally smile. When Olivia and I got to Olivia's classroom we were greeted by the sight of Olivia's teacher.

"Good morning, Miss White." I greeted with Olivia's fingers intertwined with mine.

"Good morning Miss Larson." She greeted me with a warm smile. "Good morning Olivia." She greeted Olivia slightly bending so that she and Olivia were around the same height. "It's a pleasure to see you again, I'm guessing that I'll be seeing you more often from now on." Miss White said with a hopeful smile. I just nodded my head with a smile on my face but I decided not to say too much about this.

"Well, I'll see you later Baby." I said bending down and giving Olivia a tight hug.

"Promise?" Olivia asked in a muffled voice due to her mouth being on my shoulder and her arms being tightly wrapped around my neck.