Chapter 14

Dec 21

Tom woke to find Hari watching him sleep. Her fingers trailed gently over his chest in random movements.

"I know we're busy between now and the New Year, but after the holidays would you like to see my home?"

Tom stopped breathing for a moment. "You are inviting me to your home? A home that no one is aware of the location? You realize that once there I will be able to locate it?"

"Yes. A relationship right? Trust? I'm not very trusting if I always come here and don't even let you know where I live."

Tom's smile was luminescent. "I would love to see your home."

Hari smiled back at him. "It isn't anything like yours. Except for a dueling room and a potions lab it's pretty muggle-ish. No house elves."

"I'll survive." He drawled teasingly.

"Hmmm, at least my friends know I'm a witch so if they show up you don't have to pretend not to be magical." She glared at him sternly suddenly. "No harming Seth."

Tom scowled at the mention of the young, handsy Shifter.

"Tom. He saved my life, you know. He killed one of those vampires. His interest in potions and magic gave him the knowledge to know what to give me to help me heal." She bent to kiss him. "I'm sorry about the nightclub. It really didn't mean anything. He was temporarily aged to get into the club. He really is very young. I know you were raised in a different era when men treated women differently. Believe me, Seth isn't interested in me like you think. I'd actually like to amuse myself by bringing him to Hogwarts and have him wander around to see if he'd Imprint on a witch."

Tom huffed in amusement despite himself. "Alright. I won't hex your friend." He tangled his fingers in her hair and drew her down for a kiss.

Hari moaned and melted against him. She luxuriated in his skillful kissing for a moment then shifted to press kisses along his jaw and down his neck. She stroked her fingers over his broad, muscular chest as she scattered kisses along the smooth skin. She licked and nipped his flat nipples making him jerk and moan softly.

A few minutes later, she trailed down his abdomen stroking over lightly defined muscles to his belly button. She traced it with her tongue grinning when he groaned and his cock twitched in appreciation.

Speaking of...she turned her head and licked the beads of pre-cum from the velvety soft head of his cock.

"Hari."

His voice, thick and raspy with arousal, shot straight to her womb making it clench with need. She sucked on the head of his cock gently then moved to slide her mouth down his shaft engulfing him. She bobbed up and down several times letting her teeth graze the large vein on the underside of his prick.

"I want to fuck that tight pussy," he groaned when she pressed her tongue to the sensitive underside just below the head.

She raised her head and looked at him. "Hard?"

"Yes." He hissed knowing she liked it at times when he slammed in and ground into her.

Hari scrambled around onto her knees and elbows.

Tom quickly moved to kneel behind her. He grasped her hips and lined his cock up with her opening. With a grunt of satisfaction he plunged into her.

Hari moaned and shuddered as he claimed her. He jerked her back and settled as deep in her as he could before rotating his hips grinding his cock into her then he began to thrust shallow and hard. Her inner wall would be bruised feeling later. Deliciously so. Every time she shifted she would be reminded of his magnificent cock filling her, pleasuring her.