meet the boss!

(A/N: i didn't feel like writing a backstory... let's skip to the first day!)

"excuse me miss" you said while walking fast to the woman behind the desk. it's your first day on the job, you work for a HUGE gaming company and you do designing! hopefully they give you a clean paycheck.

"yes? how can i help you?" the woman said putting her phone down. "today's my first day on the job, i'm here for..." you pulled out a white paper. "room 45, do you know where it is?" the woman gave a smile and then an O shape on her mouth. "oh! you must be the new character designer! yes 2 lefts and a right!" "thank you!" you replied and started walking fast again. "good luck on your first day!" the woman yelled while you were running. you kinda heard her...

you followed the woman's orders and found room 45. you stood there for a couple of seconds, took a deep breath, and let it all out. you put your hand on the door knob and opened it to see a large working room with lots of computers and WOMEN!

you were surprised actually, you thought you would've been dealing with men this whole time, at least this is better.

all heads turned to you and you waved and smiled. then a woman with a wide smile and bun came running towards you. "AH! you must be the new character designer! follow me!" you gave her a smile and followed her to what looks like your desk.

"this is where you'll be working, we gave you a wiiiiiide desk because we know this is a lot of work!" she paused for a minute. "OH! i forgot to introduce myself! hi i'm jiwoo kim! i basically do all the coding and stuff" she looked goofy, but pretty nice.

"i'm not that important, but you know who is? the boss!" she whispered in sarcasm

"i'm not that important, but you know who is? the boss!" she whispered in sarcasm. "thank you for showing me! my name is "f/n l/n" you replied. "you have a pretty name! let's get you to HER room quickly!" jiwoo exaggerated 'her' so you wouldn't worry about some old white man telling you what to do.

you followed her to a room with a white door. on the door there was a sign that said. "jungeun kim." jiwoo pulled you away for a minute. you were confused.

"i need to give you a warning...ms.jungeun, she's..." she looked behind her and behind you for a second. "different." "is she mean?" you replied with a smile... for some reason. "no. she's flirty" jiwoo rolled her eyes. you weren't that scared. it's just for funsees right?!

you two both walked back to the door. jiwoo knocked 3 times. "jungeuuuun! the new kid is here!" jiwoo said very informally. "are you guys friends?" you whispered. "since high school." she replied.

the door slowly opened and boy did your heart drop to your ass.