prom night

3 years ago. yn's senior year.

"ynnn come here let me take pictures of your pretty dress!" yn's mom said grabbing her phone.

yn's mom took pictures of yn with her dress. then posted them right away on facebook.

"why'd you post them? i didn't even get to see them." yn said taking her mom's phone from her hand.

"you look fineeee, when's your little date coming?" yn's mom said worried.

ding dong

"she came just in time." yn said walking to the front door.

yn opened the door slowly. it showed a girl with light brown hair and flowers at standing outside the door.

"jungeun!" yn gave jungeun a hug.

"is this your date? she's gorgeous!" yn's mom said walking up the door.

"come in! come in!" she said pulling jungeun's hand.

"you don't have to do that, mom." yn rolled her eyes.

"it's fine, she's like my second mom" jungeun said smiling at yn.

yn's pov.

jungeun handed me the flowers, it had all types of flowers, so colorful and they smelled so good.

"thank you. you didn't have to do this it's just prom, really." i said hitting jungeun on the shoulder.

"hey! it's a special day and it only happens once in your life!"

"i went last year... you know..." i said dropping my smile.

"really? who did you go with?" jungeun asked

"eunbi. she barely paid attention to me though..."

"what do you mean?"

"like most of the time i would... walk around looking like a loser, worst thing is that she was flirting with other girls."

"oh, i'm sorry..." jungeun said looking down.

"it's okay! let's go to the party!" i said grabbing jungeun's hand.

i grabbed everything i needed and stood next to the door. "mom! we're leaving!" i yelled.

"okay! have fun! don't have children!" my mom yelled back

"mom! we're both girls!"

and with that. we left.

—————————————————————————
at prom. jungeun's pov.

"you'll treat yn well right?" sana, yn's friend asked jokingly.

"sana!" yn said slightly hitting sana with her elbow.

"i'll treat her fine. i promise." i said smiling at yn.

"awww you guys are sooooooo cute! take pictures okay?" sana said holding her drink, almost spilling it.

yn took my hand and left. we got some drinks and took pictures. i haven't had this much fun in a while actually. she also almost tripped lol

i then noticed someone. a certain someone.

irene.

we gave each other eye contact. while yn was talking and laughing with her friends. irene winked at me and gave me a smile.

"hold on." i said setting my drink down on the table. yn smiled and said "okay..." and continued talking to her friends.

yn's pov.

it's been 10 minutes now. where's jungeun? i left the table and looked over the room. then i noticed someone that looked familiar.

it could be jungeun.

i moved forward even more. then i noticed there were 2 people. it looked like a couple.

jungeun...? irene...?

making out.

"j-jungeun." i said forming tears in my eyes.

"oh- yn! fuck i'm so-" jungeun said pushing irene away.

"you bitch."