take your siblings to work day part 2

(a/n: bruh i was about to finish writing the story and then noticed wattpad glitched and took like 3 chapters away bruh i almost panicked but it was a glitch wattpad fix your shit dude)

jungeun drove to your old family's house, where you used to live before you started college. you knocked on the door 3 times "it's meee!" you yelled.

the door opened and it showed your little brother, jungkook. he looked like he was getting ready for school.

"you're not going to school today!" you said with a smile. "what? why?" he asked. he wanted to sound like he WANTED to go to school but he really didn't give a fuck. "it's take your sibling to work day!" "your job is probably boriiiiiing" "you don't know that plus you're having other kids with you!" jungkook groaned and you two went outside.

taehyung noticed jungkook coming to his side of the door so he scooted over. jungkook opened the door looking shy as hell. you got back in the front seat and turned your head to the two preteens. "jungkook, this is taehyung, taehyung, this is jungkook." "hi" they both said quietly.

"ugh! you're both shy this is terrible!" jungeun said starting her car. you giggled and moved back facing the front.

"miss y/n" taehyung said. didn't really expect that to come out of his mouth. "yeah?" you replied. "jungeun wants to ask you something"

(10  M I N U T E S  E A R L I E R)

"i know you like her" taehyung said making jungeun's eyes wide. "and?" jungeun replied. "it's obvious" taehyung said laughing. "you won't play her like the other girls right?" jungeun absolutely hated what taehyung said. the thought of playing you... really hurt her heart. jungeun looked to her right. "shh! she's coming!"

(C U R R E N T  T I M I N G)

jungeun put her tongue in her cheek. trying to think of an excuse. "well i was wondering if you wanted to like... play a game on the PS5 with me later" jungeun smiled trying to not make it obvious she was about to explode. you thought it was weird she couldn't ask you earlier "yeah sure!" you replied. jungeun looked at taehyung in the car's mirror, making him laugh.

you four arrived at the BBC building. while getting out of the car you noticed a familiar car in the parking lot but you didn't pay attention to it.

"see, your job looks boring!" jungkook said while everyone was walking in the building. jungeun stopped and opened a door. making everyone stop as well. "yeah, boring as hell." she opened the door and showed a big ass gaming room.

she closed the door and made a sarcastic frown

she closed the door and made a sarcastic frown. "pretty boring here! sorry!" she continued walking in front of everyone. you, taehyung, and jungkook were just frozen. you didn't even know that room existed. "if you want to see more cool stuff then follow me, what are you waiting for?" you walked up to her like a child. jungkook and taehyung followed along.

you all entered the main office. where everyone was working. jungeun opened the big ass doors. making everyone turned their heads. "good morning everyone" she said loud enough for everyone to hear. "good morning miss kim!" everyone replied. jungeun put the mic away. she was about to go to her office until she got blocked by someone.

"good morning jungeun!" the woman had a cute dress on and pretty long black hair, and she was gorgeous and tall. "i finished chapter one of the storyline." she handed what looked a flash drive. "thank you joy, i'll check it out later. okay?" she smiled at joy while joy had 2 of her arms behind her back. she moved out of the way to let all of you through. she also gave you a glare.

fuck was her problem?

all of you came to her office and she put her things down. she lifted both of her sleeves up and sat down. made you feel something ngl😩🤚🏽 "so what do we do?" taehyung asked. "anything." jungeun replied. "just call me if you have any problems, taehyung you have my number." the two boys left the office leaving you and jungeun alone.

"jungeun." jungeun turned her head to you. "we're still going to that meeting right?" you asked. you weren't asking because you were worried you don't care about the meeting really... you just want to talk to her. "of course, matter of fact it's in 15 minutes. i'll tell you when we'll leave okay?" jungeun replied.

you didn't want to leave you wanted to talk to her more. "is there anything you need?" you asked again. "no not really" she said looking at her phone. you grabbed your stuff and left the office. while walking down the hall you noticed jiwoo!

"you two are getting close" she said smirking. you rolled your eyes. "we're getting closer... as friends" you and jiwoo laughed. "by the way... who are those two boys...?" you were surprised. has jungeun told them about her brother? "the one with the brown hair is taehyung, her little brother and the other boy is my little brother. "oh really! she never really brought him on bring your sibling to work day..."