i'll see you around

i woke up from this good ass nap. then i
checked the time. i woke up earlier than my alarm.. weird, i guess i'm getting used to this time.

i stretched my arms and went to my bathroom to do my hygiene. then i did all the other stuff getting ready for work.

i decided to just drink coffee to get me started today.

i walked outside and boy oh boy.

"hi... miss y/n" taehyung said with his hands in his pockets.

"good morning taehyung!" i said with a smile.

i continued walking but taehyung's voice stopped me.

"miss... do you know if jungkook can come over today or i can come over his-"

"i can take him to your house." i replied with a smile.

taehyung smiled back and continued walking to school.

(before y'all start i don't ship i just thought this was happy and joyful 😩✋🏽plus they're chirren here wtf)

i went in my car and started it.

10 mins laytel.

while i was driving to my job i noticed that this white car has been following me for a while. maybe there's a new person in work...?

i stopped in the building's parking lot and parked. so did the white car.

i didn't panic and just walked faster into the building.

"good morning y/n!" the lady at the desk said while i was walking.

"good morning!" i yelled.

i finally went to the room and i wa PANTINNNNNNG and breathing hard as hell.

"you okay girl?" chuu asked laughing.

"yeah it just felt like someone was following me..." i said fixing myself.

"good morning, y/n." jungeun said walking up to me with a soft smile.

LORD HELP MERCEY

"good morning jungeun!" i said back

"are you okay? were you running? you're breathing hard!"

"oh- oh i'm fine." i said with this weak ass smile.

jungeun smiled and turned to the women working in their little offices "welp! get to work ladies!"

i headed to my desk and looked around, everything was sorted out. i then felt a presence behind me, a small presence.

the person gave me a cup of coffee behind me, jungeun...?

i turned around and... it wasn't jungeun...

"i'm one of the coffee peop- OW CHAEWONN" the short girl with short brown hair said behind me.

"YOURE A BARISTA! GET IT RIGHT!" said the black haired girl.

pretty sure i've met them before.

"hello... it's y/n right? i'm chaewon" the girl with black hair said with her hands behind her back and a smile.

"i'm yeojin... i give people... coffee" yeojin said scratching her head because chaewon slapped her shit hard as hell.

"hello! we've met before but i never got your names..." i said standing up from my seat.

"really? i don't re-" chaewon slapped the little one's head again.

"WE DO remember you! sorry she's literally half asleep HAHAHAHHA" chaewon said awkwardly.

"oop! would you look at the time! it's time for me to do some... writing and yeojin's time to make some coffee! isn't that right YEOJIN!"

"YEAH yeah yeah yeah owww" yeojin said still rubbing the back of her head.

i really do love this place

————————————————————————

i finished designing the character's little sister. i tripled check my work and i'm sure it's just right. i decided to go to jungeun's office to get her opinion on my work!

i got up from my desk, but i didn't notice someone standing right in front of me..

IRENE?

"o-oh goodness, sorry! you scared me there ha ha ha" i saw awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

"i'm sorry. y/n." irene said with a straight face.

"well i better get going! it was nice meeting you..."

i tried to go do what i was supposed to be doing... but then irene blocked my way again.

"where are you going?" irene asked

"oh! to miss jungeun's office... to show her my work!" i replied.

"oh really?"

"yeah..."

"cool, i'll see you around. y/n."