end of the day

you left her office and had your back to her door, and released your stressed you had in there

you left her office and had your back to her door, and released your stressed you had in there. "how'd it goooo" jiwoo came to your left. "it went well and i'm going to be her secretary!" jiwoo gasped and grabbed your wrist, pulling you to down the hallway.

"y/n. did she.... you know" you weren't dumb, you knew what she was talking about but you pretend to act innocent. "what do you mean?" you asked pretending to be innocent. "did she tell you about her past secretaries?" you didn't expect her to say that, to be honest.

"oh yes, it seems like she had trauma" "i wouldn't say trauma more like playgirl problems or what i like to call her, a FUCKBOY!" jiwoo almost said that too loud. she looked around her to make sure no one was around and then let out a deep sigh. "let's go to you desk" jiwoo said pushing your back.

30 mins later

you were at your desk organizing everything. then you felt a tap on your shoulder. you thought it was jiwoo. "excuse me" your turned to see a woman with big eyes, long blue hair, and a skinny figure. "oh yes hello!" you said. "i'm chaewon park! yours?" the mint colored hair woman asked. "f/n l/n! is there anything wrong?" you replied. "well that's my desk and your stuff is all around so i-" "CHAEWON STOP BEING MEAN"

chaewon got interrupted by a kid? teenager? she had short brown hair and a cute baby face. "sorry, she didn't know your desk is going to be here now!" the short girl grabbed chaewon by the arm and pulled her to the side.

2:40

since today is your first day, you get off an hour early. you didn't want to leave straight away without thanking anyone. i mean you did want to leave right now but you didn't want to give off the wrong impression. you walked to jungeun's room and knocked on her door 3 times

the white door opened and showed jungeun with her cute blonde bun. "yes? do you not want to leave early?" "oh nononono" you said quickly. "alright, what brings you here?" she replied leaning on her door. "i just wanted to tell you that i'm really liking this job! and i'll thank your workers for helping me around, especially jiwoo!" jungeun smiled then took a deep breath making her smile disappear.

"y/n, i know you don't mean it this way but. this job is fun we play with each other we like to tease each other in stuff but... sometimes things get serious and... well disrespectful."
was she saying you look like you don't work hard? is she treating you like a child right now?

"are you saying i don't look... serious enough for this job?" you sounded real pissed right now. jungeun raised her eyebrows and panicked. she immediately moved in front of you putting her hands up panicking.
"HELL NO! you look like you're a very hard working woman and ...you are! i didn't mean it like that. i apologize if it sounded like that..." you frowned, you misunderstood.

you two just sat there in silence for like 8 seconds. "i'm sorry I was the one-" jungeun interrupted you. "no, no, no it's fine but let me tell you something" she took out her phone and opened photos. she tapped on the photo and put her phone up to your face.

the photo showed a man, an ugly one. he looked like a businessman. "this man right here..." she got closer to you. "is the devil. he wants us to go DOWNNNNN just because we're women. mind you! he recently got a divorce with this wife, to make things worse." she put her phone down into her pocket. then, she noticed the time.

"oh shit! you better go home" she smiled. "thank you for telling me all this...jungeun" you weren't used to calling her jungeun really, it seemed unprofessional but who gives a fuck.