a suprise visit

nobody's pov
"irene?" jungeun said.

"hm?" irene said tilting her head.

"IRENEEEEEE oh uh..." jungeun said with a awkward large smile.
"what brings you here?" she said scratching the back of her head avoiding irene's eyes.

"i came to check up on you." irene said smiling innocently.

suddenly, yn came running down the halls

"jungeun! i forgo-"

"OH! BABE YOURE HERE!" jungeun said reaching out her arm to yn.

yn's pov

huh.

jungeun put her arm around my shoulders and pulled me in close. she smiled at me and then kissed my cheek.

let me put the pieces together.

irene, jungeun's ex. is in front of jungeun. and she's giving me the death glare.

jungeun has her arm around me, and is giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"oh, irene. i forgot to tell you.. yn is my.. girlfriend!" jungeun said still having her arm around my shoulder.

girlfriend...?

"oh, i didn't notice. you two are good at hiding it at work!" irene said laughing. me and jungeun faked laughed along with her.

"i-i came to talk to jungeun about something, so yn you have to leave it's pri-"

"she can stay here." jungeun said interrupting irene.

irene looked back at me shocked, then looked at jungeun.

"oh, okay then. i guess yn can hear this... frightening news too."

irene put both of her hands in front of her, crossing them.

"jungeun, dear. you have kids at home that want to see you. the children miss you jungeun!" irene said almost crying.

"CHILDREN?????" jungeun yelled. "irene we're women those aren't my kids... and we never thought about having kids when we were together... what's going on with you..." jungeun said looking at irene horrified.

jiwoo came running down the halls.

"JUNGIE! WHY IS THERE A GROWN MAN OUTSIDE ASKING FOR IRENE AND TELLING HER TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT." jiwoo yelled.

she then looked at irene with shock. "um... your man is waiting for you." jiwoo said pointing at the hall.

"I DONT WANT HIM I WANT JUNGEUNNNNNN" irene said crying then dropping to the ground on her knees.

"irene you need to leave or we'll be calling security." jungeun said grabbing her phone from her pocket.

"NO no no please i want you jungeun..." irene said begging on her knees in front of jungeun.

jungeun grabbed her phone and called her own security.

"hello? irene's at it again. come to my office." jungeun hung up.

2 mins later, 2 men in black grabbed irene by her arms and pulled her up from the ground. dragging her down the halls.

"okay is this a massive prank because it was funny." jiwoo said laughing.

idek what to say.

"i don't know. what the hell. went on." jungeun replied.

"it doesn't seem funny... i think she actually needs help." i replied removing myself from jungeun's embrace.

"o-oh i'm sorry- i just needed a way to get out of th-"

"i understand." i said fake laughing.

"welp! she's banned from here andddd we can all get back to work. yn what did you forget?" jungeun said giving an actual smile.

"oh, you forgot your necklace at my place." i gave jungeun her golden necklace back and put it in her hand.

"what's been going on between you two..." jiwoo said with a smug face.

"nothing, jiwoo. get back to work." jungeun said pushing jiwoo down the hall.

"OKAY OKAY OKAY!" jiwoo yelled.

jungeun walked back to me with a smile. "i'm sorry you had to see that." she said.

"it's okay, i've seen worse." i replied laughing.

"oh really? and what could that be." jungeun said walking up close to me.

"i once tripped at prom, in front of my date ughhh it was embarrassing." i said covering my face.

"wait... did you have a red dress that day?" jungeun said backing up.

"yeah? why? how did you know?"

"yn."

"yn what jungeun? you're scaring me.."

"i was your prom date."