bitch what?

"yn?, yn? yn?" jungeun said behind me. her voice was slowly turning into jungkook's.

i woke up and i was at my brother's basketball bench.

"o-oh i'm sorry i barely got sleep yesterday, here take your water." i gave jungkook his water bottle while he sat down and then i grabbed my own. i really needed it.

i looked around for a bit and saw someone familiar

jungeun?

"is that miss kim?" jungkook said looking at jungeun walking with taehyung next to her. they were walking to us.

"oh my god." i mumbled.

i touched my face and hair to make sure i wasn't dreaming, thank goodness i wasn't.

"yn!" jungeun yelled smiling.

i smiled back and waved, jungkook did the same.

me and jungkook stood up from the bench and said hi to jungeun and taehyung.

"i decided since you couldn't come to my place because you were going to your brother's game... i decided to take taehyung because he also enjoys baseball at this place."

"...cool."

the atmosphere was awkward. taehyung and jungkook were already talking to each other. meanwhile, me and jungeun were in a terrible mood.

"you guys can leave." taehyung said trying not to laugh.

"o-oh yeah we were going to leave." jungeun left the two kids alone and then we walked around the park.

"when did jungkook start playing baseball?" jungeun asked trying to destroy the silence.

"since he was little... like 5." you replied.

"taehyung was like 8, he's still new though."

"maybe jungkook could teach him a few?"

"yeah. but i'm not talking about them. i want to talk about you." jungeun said grabbing your hand.

to be honest no matter how much you hate jungeun, it's hard to not get flustered by her acts and her charm. especially, her eyes.

"me?" you said without thinking before you speak.

"of course yn, and i need to tell you some things."

jungeun grabbed your hand and pulled you to the nearest bench near the lake."

"me and you, had a nice, long journey. we had our ups and downs. but i want to actually talk to you instead of flirting with you."

you froze at the 'flirting' word. you knew jungeun always flirted with you but you thought that was just her.

"and i knowww it's going to be hard to believe and i just..."

"yn, i love you."

"bitch what." were the only words that came out of your mouth.