chapter fourteen: undercover

"So, fake wife of mine. How come you were so against fake dating me?"

"Because, Steve and I are a couple."

Dead silence.

"Go, Nat! I mean, is he as good in bed as I think he is? Because he has big hands. And I mean, big gifted hands-"

"Rory."

"And I bet that super soldier serum did wonders down below-"

"Aurora!"

"What, I'm being serious! Wait, have you two got it on yet because if you did I want details-"

"Aurora Emilia Amedeo!"

"Not the full name! Shame! Shame on me!"

Nat sighed and looked at the wall across from her as she regretted every life decision that led her to be sitting on a bed with Aurora Amedeo at 3am as they surveiled the house across from them whilst pretending to be a married couple.

"So, are we going to share our deepest darkest secrets and paint our nails? Ooh! Can we have a pillow fight?"

"Go to sleep or I will make you. Permanently."

"Kinky. Does Steve know?"

The lights were shut out and Aurora felt a cool metal blade pressed against her neck.

"So, you like knife play?"

"Aurora, go to sleep!"

Aurora was more concerned about where the heck Nat pulled that knife from.

"Nat, I'm really not feeling the love right now." Aurora pouted.

"Shut up, Alice."

Rory didn't find it very fair how Nat got to have the name 'Natalie' for their mission and she got stuck with 'Alice'.

"We're married! Hold my hand, woman." Nat sighed and held her hand out and Rory took it with a smug smirk. 'fuck you, Steve.'

"See, wasn't so bad, was it?" Aurora teased.

"This is torture." Nat deadpanned

Aurora gasped.

"And to think I moisturised my hands for you." She grumbled with a frown.

They were taking a stroll down a local park just down the road from their fake house after following the HYDRA boss they were watching. He had taken his daughter there but, you never know- he could be meeting up with other agents.

The man, Stefan Schmidt was a known HYDRA agent and scientist. He was one of the people that helped wipe and torture Bucky and when Aurora found out, she had to stop herself from psychically going over to his house throttling the dirtbag. She couldn't wait to tell Bonky that she had taken down someone that took so much from him, she was sure he would be grateful.

Fury had guessed that his family had no idea who he really was and they really believed he was a biochemist named Karl Smith. Stefan had been pretending to be Karl for over twelve years and had married a woman named Shannon Reeves and had two children with her. His son, Noah, was 9 and his daughter, Lucy, was 6. Nat and Aurora had been making a plan to befriend his family as their new neighbours and try to get them away from Stefan safely before they could take him down.

There seemed to be one slight problem, though.

Stefan was staring at them.

And he did not look happy.

"Any chance he just thinks we're hot?" Aurora hoped.

a/n

damn okay, quite a short chapter :(

welcome back to keila being unoriginal and unable to come up with her own ideas!!

thanks to my friend lucy^

prepare yourselves for the p l o t t w i s t

anyways

i kinda really wanna ruin the whole book and make rory and bucky date right now buttttt it's a slowburn for a reason and i cannot do that so sadly we will not be seeing much bucky for the next few chapters </3

if it makes you feel better, he's probably snoring and watching reality tv

bonky right now^

vote and comment

thanks for reading- k♡