𝚆𝙸𝙺𝙸𝙿𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙰

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

WIKIPEDIA

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IVY BAE MYUNG

BORN july 8, 1995 ( age 25 )hong kong, china

hong kong, china

OCCUPATION actress and model

FAMILY lina fischer myung — mother
song myung — father
effy myung — sister ( 29 )
ember — sister ( 15 )

PERSONAL LIFE & CAREER

Ivy Myung was born in Hong Kong, China to Lina and Song Myung. Her father was holding a temporary position in his company's world wide location.  Before her first birthday the family had moved themselves to Germany, to be close with Lina's family.  The husband and wife had a daughter almost four years prior to Ivy, Effy Myung.  In July of 2005 Lina and Song flew to California in the United States to witness the birth of their adoptive daughter, Ember Myung.  A month before Ivy's 12th birthday, the family moved to Irvine, California.  A talent scout soon recruited both Effy and Ivy.

That is when the girls starred in their first film, Marley & Me as the main character's John Grogan's nieces. In 2015 she played Mr. Arthur's rebellious teen daughter in The Duff.

From 2013 to late 2018 Ivy was with Niall Horan.  The two were very serious and the pair's sets of parents gushed on how they could see wedding bells in their future.  In 2019 Myung was spotted on several night strolls with Dacre Montgomery.  She briefly dated Greek Basketball player Thanasis Antetokounmpo in January 2020, but Myung's "single Valentine's day" post confirmed the split.

Ivy Myung became a known name to many when we met her character Agatha in the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina in October of 2018.  She has grown close with her cast members and they frequently post and interact on social media together.

Both of her sisters continue to strive in the industry.  Her older sister Effy has become a household name as a singer-songwriter.  And Ember has made her way to Disney Channel in Raven's Home, as she plays Raven Simone's daughter.  The entire Myung family are extremely close as you are able to see on their social media.

Her newest project is a motion picture called, The Sitcom. It's a movie featuring three families in a mockumentary style film. It showcases the lives in three separate neighborhoods in Illinois. It features the contrast of how some families experience tougher circumstances than others. Critics have said it's Euphoria meets Modern Family on the big screen.

2021 is definitely Myung's year. She is set to guest star in numerous television shows and has several modeling opportunities in store.

OLIVIA'S OPINIONS
she's my baby or whatever