𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE❝ 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ❞

❝ 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

      IVY HAD SPENT THE ENTIRE night over analyzing the moment she and Rob shared during dinner.  After the incident the two had proceeded on like nothing had happened.  They completely disregarded the vulnerable state the man had been in.  The lack of acknowledgement forced her to be up into the wee hours of the night, text messaging her sisters back and forth, asking for some sort of advice.  And of course, her fifteen year old sister was more helpful than her supposedly older, 'wiser' sister.     

      She did not exactly blame Effy for the shortage of relationship advice.  Her and her boyfriend had been together for ages.  It was a relationship opposed to dating.  For the entirety of the darkness, Ivy had tried to rack her brain for any sort of wisdom that came from her past love affairs, but none seemed to match the interesting dynamic she had with Rob. 

      Due to her minimal sleep, Ivy opted to stay silent that morning.  The pair hardly spoke all day.  That was until dinnertime rolled around.  He asked her what she had wanted for dinner.  Takeout of course.  When she pictured her Valentine's stay, she expected a proper date.  Though she doubted his intentions, she knew that a friendly arrangement was better than none at all.  It was silly of her to assume they would be going out in public.  The paparazzi was bad enough when it came to a singular celebrity, but two, spotted at dinner on Valentine's Day was public sucidide.  It was for the best, she told herself.  It would save all the trouble, the drama faced with interacting with anyone of the opposite sex, but it still stung a bit.

      "Fish and chips?"  Rob suggested.  Ivy scrunched her nose at the thought of the meal.

      "Not really into anything that has been featured in the Little Mermaid." 

      Rob blew out of his nose.  The corners of his mouth turned upward,  "Fair enough.  How about a pizza?  Sure doesn't beat New York's but we can settle."

      "Chicago's is better."  Ivy shrugged her shoulders. 

      "As if." 

      "Not my issue, you have bad taste."  The tension that once settled in the room was now disregarded.  Rob let his mouth gape open and he took a seat next to her on his sofa. 

      His hands drifted to one of the throw pillows that separated the duo.  He tugged it up and soon let it fall onto her bare forearm.  Ivy dressed in a pair of gray lounge shorts and a thick strapped, cropped ivory tank top.  The soft fabric hit her skin and it sent her into a fit of giggles.  She reached for a different pillow and thus started their first pillow fight. 

      They each took turns dodging the other's swat.  That was until Rob knocked the pillow out of her hand.  He lunged toward her and clasped her wrists above her head as he pushed her down into the couch.  He now lay atop of her.

      "Take it back.  Say I have impeccable taste."  Ivy felt his cool breath as he smirked down at her. 

      She gave her head a slight shake but a smile still laid across her mouth.  She noticed his blue eyed flicker to her lips.  This was such a cliché, she told herself once she noticed how close his face was to hers.  He then leaned in, his lips nearly brushing against hers just like the prior night.

      Ivy's dark eyes squeezed shut,  "Don't do it if you don't mean it."

      This caught Rob off guard.  If he didn't mean it?  What was she going on about?  He quickly sat himself up.  Ivy thought that gave her her answer. 

      "What do you mean?  Of course I would mean it." 

      Ivy mimicked his actions and sat herself up.  Her legs were trapped under his knees but she was able to scoot backward so her back rested against the arm of the couch.  When she didn't respond, he continued on.

      "Is this about last night?  About Suki?  I'm over her.  I was just upset because I hadn't spoken about her in ages.  That was it.  There's nothing there anymore, Ivy.  Nothing at all."

      Ivy could not help but question the truth in his statement.  It seemed like the feelings were still there.  It all seemed too real last night.  "I won't be your rebound." 

      "That was never the plan."  His fingers now traced up and down her smooth leg.  She forced herself to shave that morning.  "I don't know if you've noticed or not.  But I'm mad about you."

      "Sure you are."  She huffed and let her gaze fall down to her lap. 

      "I told my mum about you." 

      "You what?"  She suddenly noticed his hands on her leg and brought her attention to that. 

      "Look at me."  She obliged and connected his sightline.  His face was serious,  "I am absolutely crazy about you Ivy Myung.  You are the most incredible person I have had the honor of meeting.  For fucks sake, I put on the damn show you were on and only watched the parts you were in, and that was the first day I had met you."

      "I know you probably think I'm crazy, but I want this.  I want us."  He began to inch himself closer to her.  He crawled up her body until their faces were centimeters apart.  "Tell me you want this too."

      That was all she needed to hear.  With those simple words, Ivy Myung pressed her lips against thee Robert Pattinson's.  That was insane to think about.  She was kissing the celebrity she crushed on for all those years.  His lips were much softer than she had imagined.  She felt his hands brush through her waves to cradle the back of her head.  His weight nearly crushed her, but she was not going to complain. 

      It felt like ages before the two finally separated.  Each had a goofy grin as their expression.  Rob bit into his thin lower lip,  "Happy Valentine's Day"

      She let out a laugh before swatting her hand at him,  "Oh shut it, would you?"  And the two connected their mouths once more.  And they did not stop for a long while after that.

OLIVIA'S OPINIONS
and thus concludes act one AHHHH

okay so now we actually get to dive into
the actual "illicit affair" lmfao