𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER TWELVE ❝ 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙩 ❞

CHAPTER TWELVE
❝ 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙩 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

      IVY'S WRIST FLICKED AS SHE BRUSHED HER TEETH. It was Friday morning. She had nothing to do that day. Her calendar was freed up. Of course, she had no one to spend that time with, but who was better company than herself? Anyone else, she thought.

      The toothbrush ran along the back of her tongue, scraping, before she spit into the sink. Ivy did it once more. Then, she rinsed off the object and washed her hands. Eventually she made her way to her living room, where her phone sat buzzing. It was her manager.

      "Hello?" Ivy answered, confusion wandering in her mind.

      "You're finally on The Rundown." Lori Lively, her manager, blatantly said.

      She was still just as confused, "Wait, what?"

      "You know that conversation we had like a year ago where you said that once you've made it to The Rundown, on Snapchat, then you've made it?" Impatience only grew inside of the older woman.

      "Yeah." It was a conversation they had over drinks at some viewing party. Ivy had croaked that night which caused her spiral into a fit of insecurities.  She went on and on about how she had little talent and how she would never land a main part. Within a month, The Sitcom was offered to her.

      "Well, you've made it, baby. They mentioned you."

      "You don't seem very happy?" Ivy's stomach grew tense. It started to convulse, panic began to creep in.

      "It's about Niall." The words fell out. Lori knew this would not help any manners. Years ago she had promised Ivy that the gossip would soon die down and she would not have to worry about hearing her ex's name, but it did not come that easily.

      "For the love of god! What is it this time?" Hollywood had seemed to brand her as 'Niall Horan's ex' and she had to just roll with it.

      "There are rumors speculating about you are the reason his recent relationship ended."

      "This is ridiculous, Lori. Like why can't we both just move on? Niall's happy, I'm happy, it'll be three years this year. It's time we all move on." She remembered why her last relationship had ended so suddenly. It was all because of gossip about her and her ex. Niall Horan haunted every aspect of her career. Ivy absolutely loathed the idea of her being defined by a relationship. Any relationship, any man she was seen with, she was labeled as 'theirs' and that frustrated her. Ivy longed for privacy, for respect.