𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 ❞

❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

liked by effy and 96,240 others

michael 🚇 next stop Riverdale

Comments on this post have been limited.

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

     ROB DID IN FACT JOIN IVY IN VANCOUVER.  But it was not until two weeks after his planned arrival.  When he informed her of his postponed travel, she asked for his reasoning.  He dismissed it as family matters.  So Ivy did not push.  She knew that it was not her place to force an answer out of Rob, especially if it was something to do with family.  Though, she was upset that he missed their one month anniversary.

      The previously dark haired man arrived at Ivy Myung's hotel room on Saturday April 3rd at two in the morning.  It was unexpected.  Rob never specified after the cancelation when he would come for sure, just that he would come some time during filming.  So a knock at the door in the middle of the night was quite the surprise. 

      Ivy had stayed up rewatching some early 2000s show that was playing on a random channel the hotel provided.  Goosebumps ran across her skin when she heard the noise.  She clearly had not been expecting anyone.  When she creeped her way to the door and peeked through the peephole and saw the British man, her heart rate picked up.  She quickly unlocked the door and swung it open. 

      He looked tired.  Dark eyebags suited him well, though.  His hair had been trimmed down much shorter and its natural hue was restored.  He looked as handsome as ever.  His light eyes slowly glided down her body.  From her dark eyes to the fuzzy slippers on her feet. 

      "Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous."  Rob mumbled under his breath as he dropped the filled duffle bag from his shoulder and lunged forward, tightly wrapping his arms around her waist.

      Ivy smelt of strawberries from some inexpensive shampoo that she bought from a local grocery store.  Even with the pungent smell of chemicals, he swore nothing in the world smelt better.  He peppered the crown of her head with kisses before pulling away to peck her lips.  His thumbs rubbed circles into her hips.  They fit so perfectly together, Ivy thought to herself.  Her chin tilted upward to watch a warm expression wash over his face. 

      "How?"

      "Don't ask questions."  He gently shook his head.  He dropped his grasp on her and retreated backwards to retrieve his bag and large suitcase that sat in the hallway. 

      Minutes passed without another exchange of words.  Rob settled in the room.  It was quite large, which was intentional for her elongated stay.  It had a separate room, the bedroom, which Rob currently inhabited at the moment.  Ivy sat curled up into the couch in the main room. 

      Although she was happy to have her boyfriend in arm's reach, she was still curious of his sudden arrival.  So when the six foot one man leapt into the spot next to her, she held a straight face. 

      "You're very lovely to look at."  His tired eyes creased as he grinned at his disheveled girlfriend.  He leaned forward and pressed kiss below her ear.

      Ivy remained silent.  Words could not form.  She felt so guilty for wanting to push the boundaries and ask what was going on. 

      "Come on, Myung, start that chatterbox of yours."  His single kiss morphed into several along her jaw. 

      Once again she stayed quiet.  After waiting a reasonable minute without a response, Rob detached his mouth from her neck.  His right hand rested in the same spot, cupping her right cheek. 

      "What's wrong?  Are you disappointed to see me?"  She shook her head.  "Then what is it?"

      "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

      "I wanted to surprise you, silly." 

      "Why weren't you here two weeks ago?"

      "I told you, family stuff.  Why are you being like this?  Do you not believe me?"

      Fuck, Ivy thought.  She made him upset.  That was never her intention.  She just wanted answers.  Retreat.

      "No, of course I do.  I just wish I could've known ahead of time, that's all.  Wish I could've put on something more presentable."  She glanced down to her three times too big white t-shirt and fleece pajama pants.    

      "Really?"  His eyebrows raised while a smirk played across his face.  "I think you look just as alluring as ever."

      He kissed her after that.  Hard.  Their lips smashed against one another and soon they were both sprawled out onto the disarranged bed in the other room.  Though they were both exhausted they continued to lay awake for hours after.  Their bare legs intertwined with one another as Ivy explained the last month of her life to Rob.

      Quick Facetimes did Ivy's stories no justice.  Rob loved to see her eyes brighten as she went on and on about her new castmates.  He traced her forearm as he focused on her expression.  And as she shared her tales, Ivy knew, he was enough.

OLIVIA'S OPINIONS
robvy meets canada! LMAOAO