𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER THIRTEEN ❝ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙨 ❞

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
❝ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙨 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IVY HEARD A KNOCK AT HER APARTMENT DOOR.  She pranced to the entryway, not even attempting to check who it was.  Robert stood in front of her.  He wore his lounge-wear, a light gray hoodie and black sweatpants.  He seemed so normal.  Too normal to have been a man her thirteen year old self had gushed over many years ago.

"I come bearing gifts."  He held up a box of Krispy Kreme donuts.  Her mouth gaped open.  Just what she had needed,

"You're a godsend."  Ivy retrieved the box from his hands and allowed him to come in.  His moon-like orbs wandered.  Her apartment's chic design fit her.  Rob liked when homes matched their owner.

Ivy trotted to her kitchen counter, where she placed the treats.  Her arms crossed, wrapping themselves across her torso.  When she met his gaze, her head gestured toward the couch.  The two sat beside one another.  Ivy curled in the corner and Rob inches away.

"How exactly did you get my address?" 

Rob could not help but laugh, it was a strange situation.  "My assistant got a hold of your manager."

"I need better staff.  Can't believe them, just giving away all my information."  The two smiled.  Ivy forced hers to drop.  She barely knew him, this was absurd. 

"How are you doing?"  His eyes softened when her smile lines fell. 

"Fine.  I just overreact a lot."  A shrug loosened the tension in between her shoulder blades. 

Rob shook his head at her comment,  "I mean you just want everyone to stop with the rumors and accusations."   

"Yeah.  But I guess, if it were any other person that these rumors were conspired about, I would be fine."

"No offense, but what's so special about some boy band member?"  He did not try to come off as rude, that was never his intention.  And Ivy knew this.  But the question still stung.

"He is the only person I have ever been in love with."  The words slipped out smoothly like margarine on toast.  His eyes bulged, this was a surprise to him, for some reason.