𝖔𝖔. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

PROLOGUE❝ 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 ❞

PROLOGUE
❝ 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗡𝗜𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘
By: Maria O'Brien

This past weekend, Niall Horan's most recent beau, Amelia Woolley, posted a selfie with the caption "Signs He's Still in Love with His Ex" and turned her comments off.  From the looks of it, Niall now has another ex but she isn't the one who's being referred to.  So that leaves us wondering, who is it?  Most of us Niall Horan fans's minds go straight to Ivy Myung, the singer's most serious relationship.  The two dated from 2013 until 2018.  Some believe that his most recent album, "Heartbreak Weather" is heavily influenced by their relationship.  Since their split Horan has had several relationships, but none quite as serious as with Myung. 

Horan and Myung in Summer of 2018

In November 2017, about a year prior to their breakup, Horan won "New Artist of the Year" at the American Music Awards.  In his speech he mentioned his then girlfriend saying,  "And I want to say thank you to my best friend, my person, the one that inspires me to do good in this chaotic world, my Ivy.  Thank you for believing in me, my heart belongs to you."  With a speech as sweet as that one, how could the caption be about anyone but Ivy?

OLIVIA'S OPINIONS
the og babies