𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN❝ 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙚 ❞

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
❝ 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙚 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐳𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐳
𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲...

      IVY LET THE CALL RING FOR A MOMENT.  She did not expect for him to answer as quickly as he did.  His smiling face appeared on her screen.  His blue eyes intensely looked at the camera.

      "If looks could kill."  The joke slipped out, her delicate fingers stood the phone up against a stack of books.  She sat at her dining table.

      Rob smiled at her as he placed his phone down.  She noticed he was in a kitchen, which she assumed was in his hotel room.  He appeared to be frantic, his hands moving about with speed.  Ivy could make out a slice of bread on the counter, but that was about it.

      "Umm, what exactly are you doing?"  Her eyes squinted in an attempt to recognize his actions.

      Rob shook his head, like she should already know.  "I'm making myself a grilled cheese."

      It made more sense, but he was making no progress.  Ivy noticed he held a stick of butter in his hand and he attempted to rub it against the bread.  "Have you ever made grilled cheese before?"

      At first, he scoffed, trying to prove her wrong.  He scrubbed the bread some more.  Bits started to fall off the slice.  His chalky fingertips dropped the food,  "No."