𝖝. 𝗽𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER TEN❝ 𝙥𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 ❞

CHAPTER TEN
❝ 𝙥𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

      A HARD OBJECT HIT IVY MYUNG'S FAIR CHEEK. She instantly looked up to see her younger sister, Ember. Her hands fell to the object, which was a Rolo chocolate. The confusion washed over her face, throwing a look to her sister.

      "I didn't want it." Ember replied as she joined her on the beige hued sofa.

      "So you decided to throw it at me?" Ivy received a nod. It was Wednesday morning, an old Disney movie played on the television.

      The dark haired, younger girl glanced around the room, "When are you leaving?"

      "That eager to get me out?" A breathy laugh escaped Ivy's pink lips.

      "You see, I love you and all, but it's nice to have the house empty."

      The two sisters had never been this close. They were at the ages where they felt they could be completely open with one another. Ember's age was no longer a concern where Ivy felt the need to protect her from the truth.

      "I'm leaving in about two hours. Don't want to be late to lunch with Edward Cullen." Her dark eyes glowed, a smile grew on her face.

      "Imagine." Ember let out a laugh before scanning the room. "When did our sister leave?"

      "She's out at the flea market with, mama."

      Ember could not help but roll her eyes, "Boring. Now, let's get you ready for your date."

      "Date?" Ivy did not even consider this little arrangement as a date. For God's sake, it's Robert Pattinson we're talking about, she thought. "It's not a date."

      The younger girl nodded with an unsatisfied look, "Okay sure. Whatever you say."

      IVY KNOCKED ON THE MAHOGANY DOOR. She was amazed on the way up, the hotel was so beautiful. Robert was staying at the Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills. Of course Ivy had stayed in several luxurious hotels, but none quite as elegant as this one.