Part 2 - confrontation

"heh, lets see if this will ease my boredom a bit."

             *****

               3rd pov

accelerator was flying at around mach 10 speed towards the place where he sensed those vectors, which happened to be in the mountains he had previously passed while going to the slane theocracy.

he continued on as he went even deeper into the mountains, until he eventually stopped.

"its right here." he said while looking down at a spot on the ground.

there were brief vibrations over where he was standing, you normally wouldnt even notice it unless you paid really close attention.

the vibrations were coming from underground, and it made the esper certain that there was some sort of conflict going on.

he put his hand on the ground and starting using its vibrations as a sort of echolocation to scope out its interiors.

and sure it enough, he had a clear idea of what was going on in the inside.

for one, its interiors were actually much larger than what accelerator had expected. it could even be considered a sort of underground civilization. and secondly, he could sense that there were a sort of war going on.

from the vibrations he had bounce back to him, he could sense that one side were using tools and weapons while the other side were only using their builds and sheer strength. 

letting his curiosity get the better of him, he pulled his hand back and tightened it into a fist and with a sadistic "HAH," he punched the ground, completely annihilating it and causing a tremor to shake the mountains.

the two races that were at war, the Quagoa and the Dwarves, stopped their fighting and tried to protect themselves as the the entire place shook and rubbles were falling everywhere, looking to crush anyone who were unfortunate enough to get caught in its path.

both the Quagoa and the Dwarves looked to see what caused such a ruckus, only to be met by a sickening laugh as someone or something, crashed in the ground, resulting in both races blowing away due to the shockwave.

"d-damn it...RETREAT FOR NOW!" gondo, one of the dwarves ordered as he shakily got up, pain searing his entire body.

the dwarves understood the order and proceeded to retreat back to Feo jera, one of the fortresses yet to be conquered by the Quogoa tribes.

the Quogoas on the other hand, didnt even try to pursuit and just focused on what it is that landed in front of them.

as the smoke cleared, accelerator was standing in its middle, hands in pockets and a big grin on his face.

"hehe, you third-rates should really learn to keep your parties  to a minimum, otherwise you might have people like me dropping by." he said, the grin on his face growing even bigger.

the Quagoas stepped back a bit, unsure of what to do. they weren't expecting someone to come crashing down, and certainly not a human.

they backed away a few feet before one of them spoke.

"i am known as riyuro, clan lord of the Quagoa tribes, what is a human like you doing here?" the clan lord, riyuro asked.

accelerator tilts his head while looking at the mole like creatures.