2

I showered and dressed but must have fell asleep when I flopped down on the bed. I'm woken up to a knock on the door some time later and my stomach instantly growls at the food I smell
"Ya" I hollar at who ever is knocking.
"Hey sweetheart I've made my famous Spaghetti if you wanna come get some" a heavy set man says poking his head in.
"Thanks uh" shit I forgot his name.
"Bobby." He says before leaving.

"Hey doll settling in ok" tig ask I come to the bar area.
"Lot better than what I've had" I admit.
"Five years is a long time darling. You need any help adjusting to life outside again you make sure you let us help you ok. Family of Ottos is family of ours" jax tells me.
"Thanks guys" I say sitting down with a bowl of food and a beer with all the guys. "Still not sure why he thinks I need protection but I appriciate the job and place to stay. I lost everything when I went in."
"I'm sorry lass we all been in we kno how hard it can be" chibs says sitting down.
"Thanks" I say going back to eating. "Oh my god this is the greatest thing I've had in ages." I moan
The guys all laugh. " I can give you something to moan about doll" tig states wiggling his eye brows at me.
" So anything I need to know staying here" I ask trying to get use to having people to talk to again.
" Well if any one asks you know nothing you see nothing you hear nothing." Opie speaks up finally.
"So do I get to come and go or do I have to have a babysitter"
"As of now come and go is fine." Clay states.
"Do you drive or even have a car" tig brings up.
"Well I lost my license for two years so I need to get that sorted out. But I need to go to Oakland soon so I may need a ride.".
"Whats in Oakland" juice asks.
"Dead girlfriends parents need to give them a few things "
"Girlfriend" a few of the guys say in unison and I just chuckle
"Dear god just the thought turns me on" tig says staring at me. "So we full lesbian or you like the dick too" he spits out as jax and chibs smacks him upside the head.
"Dude she just said dead girlfriend and your getting a hard on aint you." Opie jokes.
"Sorry doll" tig tells me smirking.
"Its ok it was a few months ago and I been in solitary since so I've had time to mourn it and shit. Plus tiger you couldn't handle me." I say taking the shot that magically appeared out of thin air from Bobby. The expression on his face when I told him he couldnt handle me was priceless
"Wanna come with me darling" Jax says standing and holding out his hand
"Ok" I stand but dont take his hand.
He leads me down the hallway to a ladder in the middle that leads up to the roof.
"This is my go to spot when I need a break" he tells me sitting down.
I sit down beside him and lay back looking up at the now dark sky.
"I'm ok really. God its been ages since I seen the stars"
" I can take you when ever you want to go to Oakland I got some business to take care of there anyways. We got another club coming tomorow night but can go first of the week or when ever you want to."
" Thank you . I could probably just mail it but she wanted hand delivered and I promised."
" was you two serious." He asks after a few minutes of silence.
"She saved my life two days after I got put in. Otto tried to get me protection from prison but it didn't come in time. I was caught off guard. Stabbed and she found me and got me help just in time"
"Oh. Damn"
"Ya she was top dog if you will. We instantly was together after that. almost five years with someone plus being on the inside then solitary the last two months changes a person. "
" Well dont let these guys fuck with you to much. I'm sure you can handle your own. But still wanna make sure your settling just fine. Plus Otto made it clear you was not going back to the drugs you and that dude you was with was dealing.." Jax says lighting a joint.
"Dear God that smells heavenly" I tell him
"I can't" I tell him as he tries passing it to me.
"Relax juice has you a medical marijuana card being made probably as we speak so probation officer cant do shit"
I snatched the joint out of his hands so fast and had it to my lips quicker than shit.
"You are a godsend" I tell him
"I'm gonna head back down. Stay up here long as you like" "nah keep it" he says as I try to give him his joint back.
I just lay there under the stars smoking till I fall asleep.