4

Gemma and Roni just walked in, and all eyes are on them. Gemma is in black jeans and black tshirt make up all done. She looked like her normal self. It was Roni who when she left here her hair was threw up in a bun and all one color of dark brown. Which is now bright red. She's now in skintight ripped black jeans and a black, super tight t-shirt with a skull hand flipping you off on it.
"That's Roni," Jax tells him.
"She an old lady," he asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Nah, man, first nines neice." Clay chuckles
"Hey ma, Roni." Jax says as they walk up.ending the guys conversation as they sit down.
....
I'm not sure what Gema is worried about tonight, but she wants me to stay close to a son. I am so feeling like my old self again after she took me out today. 
I'm currently sitting at a table with Clay Gemma currently on his lap. Jax, Juice Tig, Taza,  Angel and
Alvarez.
"Oh my God, Bobby. Look, guys, Bobby has shots. " I giggle. Scooting closer to Alvarez, making room for him. I may be slightly drunk, but we have been drinking for a few hours now.
"divirtiéndose princesa" ( having fun princess) Alvarez leans over and whispers in my ear.
"Man, I don't know what you said, but it sounded hot," I tell him. He leans back in
¿Crees que eso está caliente? espera a que te susurre cosas sucias al oído( you think that's hot. wait till i whisper dirty things in your ear) I just giggle. I have no clue what he says, but damn.
"Dude, you hitting on her over there," Juice asks.
"She isn't claimed. Just having a chat amigo. " Alvarez tells him, placing his hand on my knee under the table
"Just so you know she's a lesbian," juice states, looking proud of himself.
"Seriousy, what's your problem. I been out two days cant a girl have some fun you dickweed" I tell him before stumbling my way back into my door and passing out.
.........
My alarm for the next morning wakes me up. Ugh eight in the morning. Gives me an hour to look alive before my first day. Wish I wouldn't have drank so much last night.
I shower and throw on comfy cloths before going to find food before I have to go to the garage.

I can't help but laugh as I walk into the bar area. Sons and Mayans and crow eaters passed out everywhere. I'm lost in thought in the kitchen when someone clears there throat behind me
"Coffee" I smile as I ask him
"Si princessa" he tells me as he sits down at the little table in there.
"Alvarez right" I ask handing him his coffee.
"Si Roni. You okay this morning" he asks before taking a sip of coffee
"Ya I'm fine, drank to much but making up for lost time"
" heard you did time. Want to sit" he motions towards the chair across from him
"That I did. Five years" I say as I sat down.
We sat there talking drinking coffee and eating the hidden stash of Bobby's muffins I found. Surprisingly we never talked more about me being locked up.
"Well aint this cozy" Gemma says walking in.
"Gemma always a pleasure. I better go get my men ready to leave. Roni thanks for the coffee" He states as he winks at me then walking out the kitchen.
Gemma just raises an eyebrow at me. "A Mayan Roni. You want to have fun there are plenty here. Dont be stupid he is their president" then she crosses her arms
"Ya ya .Ready to show me what to do boss" I chuckle at her and head towards the garage.
As I'm heading to the garage I watch all the Mayans say their goodbyes to the sons and get on their bikes to leave.
I can't help but watch a certain president as he pulls out of the lot.