7

"This all you want or you want to find more" he asks grabbing what books I already had after Jax left us.
"I wanted to check to see if they had The walking dead in the horror section. I can always come back though"
"Don't be silly, go find what you want hermosa (beautiful)" he tells me and I take off.
"Whats Hermosa what ever you just said" I ask as we walk a few book selves over.
"It means beautiful" he says setting the hand full of books I already have down.
"Oh" I blush
"Si I hope thats ok"
"Ya Alvarez it is." I tell him finding one of the three books i want.
"Marcus princessa. My name is Marcus most who call me Alvarez is associates"
"Well then Marcus I think I got all I want that will fit in my pack"
As we get to the very terrified looking sales girl and she rings up my books I'm putting them in my pack. When she gives the total Marcus pays for them before I can even get my cash out
"You didn't have to do that." I tell him
"I wanted to" he just shrugs
"Well thank you Marcus".
"Come on hermosa lets go."
As we walk out the door I cant help but chuckle at the five bikers all sitting out side a bookstore.
"Yo pres whats the plan" one of them ask
"Well Coco we are gonna head back to the club house. If we don't make it back for the cook out Taza's old lady may beat us. Then we take Roni home. Prospect I need a helmet." He states as one of the men runs to his bike and pulls a helmet out of his saddle bag.
"A helmet princessa hope you don't mind dinner before I take you back." Alvarez says while placing the helmet on my head.
"Sounds great I'm starving." I tell him climbing on behind him on his bike. It was surreal we pull out then he has five other guys behind him. I've seen the sons all ride in and out in the last few week's. I love how they all ride in unison and all know their place in line.
The ride to the Mayan club house was short. The gate was already open. Their club house looked like a huge one story house with a porch on the front. An office which lead to a scrap yard behind it and off to the side is a camper then a row where all the bikes are parked.
"Bienvenida a mi casa club" he tells me as we get off his bike.
"Whata what what" I joke handing him the helmet
"I said welcome to my club house" he laughs.
"The Spanish makes it sound hotter" I tell him laughing.
"Come on lets get some food" he takes me by the hand and leading me to the club house.
"Ez beers" he orders and continues over to a table in the back corner away from the others. I just laugh.
"Whats so funny" he asks raising an eyebrow at me
"Just reminds me when you was at our clubhouse." I admit. I look around and cant help but laugh their club house is set up almost identical the way ours is. Except there is no wall of mugshots, but a wall that most would consider family photos. And their doors I am assuming lead to church are on an oppiste wall than ours.

"Ah yes, the night I learned Juice doesn't care for me" he says leaning back in his chair.
"The Mohawked idiot has no clue about anything"
"So not a lesbian" he jokes leaning in and whispering in my ear.
"Half lesbian" I whisper back
" glad to know I may have a shot" he whispers again getting even closer to me that I can feel his breath giving me goosebumps. I can smell his cologne and cigarette smoke with a hint of weed. Its one of the greatest smells I have smelt in awhile.
"Food you two" creeper says sitting down two plates as him and Angel sat down with us.
"ustedes chicos necesitan algo"(you boys need something) Alvarez asks
"no pres te dejamos a ti"(no pres we will leave you to it) angel says laughing and walking away.
"I may need to learn Spanish if you guys are gonna talk like I'm not here" I say before taking another bite of food.
"Sorry I'll try to speak more English" he laughs.
"I didn't mean it that way" I blush
"Then want did you mean princessa"
" Oh nothing.  Just sounded hot as fuck" I admit.