10

The next morning I'm up before Marcus I slip on one of his shirts and head to the kitchen. I start making coffee and try to find something for breakfast. I find bacon and pancake mix so I start cooking.  I'm lost in my own thoughts when
"Well hell you aint my padre" comes from no where startling me and I scream.
"Esai" I ask confused spinning around to see who is behind me. A man I once knew.
"What are you doing here " he asks puzzled. About the time Marcus comes in with gun in hand
"The hell padre" Esai asks Marcus nodding to the gun

"Roni go put cloths on"  by this time Marcus is standing in front of me blocking his view.
"Nothing I ain't seen before aint that right Roni. This some kinda joke getting with my padre" he says looking around to me.
"The hell is going on" Marcus demands
"Thats my ex behind you" Esai says crossing his arms.
I felt all blood draining from my face. Not sure if its cause I'm staring at the man I did two years for. Or the fact I knew Marcus was older but realising his son is my age. Hell I didnt even know he had a son.
"Roni cloths now then come back so we can chat si" Marcus orders and I go to do as he says
I throw on some cloths and the tears just start to flow.
When I come back down I see they are sitting the kitchen table.
"Sit princessa" Marcus points to a chair. "Anyone care to explain" he asks looking between the both of us.
"Nothing padre just an ex whore have at it"
"The fuck? a whore Your kidding right " i snap
"Roni" Marcus warns
"No fuck this Marcus I did five years because of him"
"por favor perra (please bitch)   you only got two the other three was on you" he spits back.
"You, your the coke head ex" Marcus looks shocked
"That he is. Hell he is high right now look at his eyes."
"Give us a minute please" Marcus nods
I head back down the hall and grab my bag and slip out his window. I call the only person I think of
"Hey Tig I need a ride" I tell him when he answers
"Were you at doll"
"I will meet you at lowmans ok. Please hurry" I chose lowmans cause I can Google the office for the address. I make it and wait on Tig trying to stay out of sight just not wanting to see anyone
He calls me when he gets there and I slip out of the alley. He has brought opie along I'm sure he wasn't sure what he was getting into.
"Roni what happen" he asks handing me a helmet"Do I need to kill a Mexican"
"Just take me home please" I tell him climbing on and patting him to let him know I'm ready.
The ride back seemed to take for ever. I probably shouldn't have slipped out the way I did but I just couldn't face either of them. Not only did I sleep with an ex boyfriends father. But I promised when I seen the piece of shit who let me take the fall id kill him.

When we pull into tm its empty thank god
"You need to talk to me Roni" He says stopping me.
"I will just not right now ok" I tell him
"Tonight I need to make sure We dont have a Mayan issue.

...... Jax pov
"We need church clay" I tell him getting off the phone
"Alright call the guys tell them twenty minutes be here"
Exactly twenty minutes later the guys was sitting around the table.
"Alvarez called we have a problem" I state looking at the guys
"Anything to do with the red head Tig and Ope had to pick up" clay asks
"Yes and no. Apparently our little Roni stayed the night with Alvarez last night. This morning Esai showed up, apparently high as a kite."
"What's this leading to" Bobby asks.
"Esai was Roni's old man when she got busted. But thats a whole nother story. Apparently Esai went to his dealer and shit turned bad he shot the dudes old lady."
"Whats that got to do with us" opie asks
"Well the old lady was a Niners girl. He want the kids head."
"How does alvarez feel about all this." Clay asks.
"Alvarez wants to sit down with the Niners but would like our help so its not a blood bath. Esai went alone on this it wasn't a Mayan killing just Esai. One other thing though Alvarez wants to talk to Roni to get the story of what happen when she got busted. Esai wasn't even a prospect back there he only became a Mayan three years ago." I tell the guys looking at them.
"So lets find out her story" Tig states
"Well I told alvarez come up lets bring it to the table. They will be here in an hour" I admit
"So we help in a Mayan and Roni love problem lass" chibs asks. I know where this is leading. No one likes that Roni is under are protecting but seeing out side the clubhouse.
"Lets talk to Alvarez and see what he has to say. Kip have your old lady keep Roni in her room. Hell put a prospect out side her door if need be. Not sure what's gonna happen when she sees Alvarez here" Clay gives orders. "Also no one leave soon as the Mayans get here we are in church" with that he bangs the gavel.
"I some how got a feeling Roni knows more than we think. You sure you never seen anything else who she was running with Juice." I ask
"Nothing brother"