16

"Girl you look amazing" I hear as I look up from my laptop.
"I didn't hear you come in."
" Your body guard let us in" she jokes
"Us" I ask raising an eyebrow at cherry.
"Just Kip came with me this trip." She says flopping down next to me.
I miss my best friend. Last time she made the trip I had eight sons and two old ladies camped out in my house. Luckily its three bedroom.
"I can't belive your going on seven months pregnant and still hot as fuck" she says stealing a chip from my bag next to me.
"Your just saying that"
"Marcus is gonna shit a brick when he sees his old lady." She tells me wiggling her eye brows at me.
"I can't belive he is coming home in a few days." I've had no contact with Marcus other than through the lawyer. I decided the day Taza came to talk to me that everyone was right. I needed to be a good old lady and be here when he came home. I've jumped full force into the scrap yard shop. Luckily Gemma teaching me the basics and some filing tricks came in handy. That place was a mess. Taza made it known who I was to the traseros dulces( sweet butts) and andar por ahí (hang arounds) and who I belonged to. I have yet to have a single problem. I have Taza's house on one side of me and Creeper on the other. Ez is my personal body guard. I'm never alone. Taza's old lady Maria has been very helpful since I moved here . I've even started family dinners like Gemma use to tell me about the sons having.

"I seen the nursery when I walked past "
" I hope he likes what I done with the place" I really didn't do to much. When Taza brought me home he had me follow him. He took me into the master bedroom walk in closet and shut the door. That was an interesting situation. He popped a floor board just right and moved three floor panels and revealed a safe. He handed me a picture that I took of Marcus and myself the day he picked me up from my probation officers. There was a six digit code on the back. Taza informed me it was the safe pass word and that Marcus wanted me to feel free to use any and everything in there.
"Girl you know that man is just happy his old lady is gonna be waiting on him when he gets home." She says laying back beside me.
"How long you staying for" I ask
"Just a few hours Kip had to do an errand for Happy so he brought me here while he does."
"How is everyone back there." Ive talked to Jax almost everyday and a few other guys text and call. I made a point to apologise to Tig for throwing a bottle and making him bleed. He says we are good but we don't talk. He dosent even hit on me when I go to visit anymore. I am slowing starting to feel like I don't belong there.
Cherry and Kip hung out for a while I made dinner and we caught up. Cherry has came up every few weeks to see me or we meet some where for lunch.
.. The following day
I walk into the kitchen to get be breakfast and Ez is on the phone.
"I have to run out for a bit. Taza is sending Coco over for a bit. Stay inside till he gets here" he tells me kissing my forehead. We had one scare of me almost being kidnapped but I shot the idiot in the knee a few weeks after I been here and have yet to be alone outside since. Its getting a little rediculous.
Ez hadn't been gone five minutes when someone starts knocking on the door constantly.
"voy a sostener tus caballos" (I'm coming hold your horses) I hollar from the kitchen. Normally the guys all knock then walk in so I'm not sure whats going on.
The knocking continues.

"por el amor de Dios, voy a venir"(for fucks sake I'm comimg" I tell who ever is still knocking. I grabbed my 9mm and stick it in the back of my pants as I walk to the door.

I swing open the door and there he is.

"What the fuck." I blurt out.
"What mi Amor not happy to see me." He says leaning against the porch.

"Claro que soy yo" ( of course I am) I say placing my gun down on the table by the door before going to him
"I'm so glad to see you" he says before pulling me into a kiss.
"Why didnt you just walk in" I laugh as i ask.
" prospect says you carry now didnt need Disparo (shot)" he tells me
"Come on I have breakfast almost ready." I say pulling him into the house.