13

"Hey sleepy head wake up" Marcus says while kissing down my neck .
"Can I help you" I chuckle
"I need to go soon but need to talk to you"
"Can I atleast shower and get dressed first"

"Si princessa"
I get up and walk to the bathroom still naked from last night. I get to the door and look over my shoulder
"Well you coming or not" and head in the bathroom.
After our shower
"Ok mi amor no more distracting me we need to talk" he says pulling his Kutte on and sitting back down
"Whats going on" I ask sitting down on his lap.
"I have to take care of things. It should only take a day. Till I say it's done I need you on lockdown here."
"Ok. Can I ask why"
"You sure your all in with this with me mi amor. Being a sons family and a Mayans presidents old lady. Things can get tricky.".
"Si bebe I'm all in"
"I'm meeting with Leroy today. Esai came to the house cause he killed an old lady. Leroys right hand man's they want Esai. Or it will be a war between the Niners and Mayans"
"I'm so sorry bebe"
"Don't be. Esai has apparently been up to some very sneaky shit. He's done some horrible things down in Mexico. I don't even know my own hijo(son) anymore."

A knock on the door startled me.
"pres tenemos que irnos pronto" ( pres we need to go soon"
" I gotta go. Please stay inside today. A son is babysitting"
"Can I at least walk my old man to his bike" I smirk at him
Walking him to his bike sucks absoultly sucks. I'm getting put on lock down. I have a feeling what ever they are getting into is gonna take longer than a day.
......
Mean while Jax went to go visit Otto. Who told Jax everything about Luann getting pregnant and her sister not being able to have kids. Luann and him wanted to keep Ronni but their life style was not safe for a child. Otto went in right after Ronni's sixth birthday. Jax and him talked more on how she was doing and how all the guys was doing. Later in the day when Jax got back he informed all the guys on his visit. Otto isnt sure if Ronni knows anything they haven't talked much other than a few letters here and there while they was both locked up.

"Come on Kip its been a fucking week. Just give me some keys I can go and be back before you know it" I tell him trying to convince him to let me go to my probation meeting alone.
" You can either get on my bike and we go or I call your old man and tell him you aint being a good old lady" he stands his ground
"Awful ballsy for someone with out a full sack kid" I cross my arms.
"God damn it Roni I mean it get on my fucking bike" he points.
"I'm only getting on cause I cant miss a meeting bad enough he has been snooping around to see if I'm actually maintaining a job."
Probation meeting was the same its been last month. Piss test and stupid questions. What shocked me the most is what happen when I came out of my meeting.

"Marcus" I ran and jumped in his arms.  "What are you doing here?"
"Stealing you for a few days. I miss my old lady mi Amor"
"This why I couldn't drive myself" I laugh
"Si I wanted you wrapped around me"
"Let's go. Ive missed you to bebe" I say placing on my helmet

The next few days went to fast. We barely left his house. We spent it just the two of us.
"We need to talk mi Amor before we head out." He tells me pulling me into his lap on the couch.
"Whats up"
"I have to go to Mexico and take care of a few things."
"How long"
"I'm not sure. I'd like it if you could go"
"I wish I could. I can't leave California I'm sure leaving the country would get me in deep shit."
"Si I know. Soon as your off parole I'm taking you on a vacation. Just you, (kiss) me, (kiss)sand, (kiss )ocean, (kiss) you in a skimpy bathing suit. (Kiss)" He wiggles his eye brows at me
"I only got one more year left"
I want you to move in here" he says after a moment of silence.
"I will but only when you get back. I have to have a job though. Probation officer is looking for anything to bust me on."
"You can work in the shop for the scrap yard. I want my old lady close. Taza's old lady can use some help around here."
"Sounds good bebe"
The ride back to TM was to short all the guys going south road with us to charming then they was leaving from there.
I tell all the guys bye before I get to Marcus
"Hurry back to me" I tell him before one final kiss and they all pull out.