9

Marcus has called or text to check in with me everyday for a few weeks. For a badass biker he have had some interesting phone calls. We have talked about everything from being locked up to movies and books.  They have been on a run since the day after he gave me a ride home. But the calls and text as helped get to know the man I can't get out of my mind.
"Hello" I answer my phone with out looking at the color id as I file some papers away.
"hola princesa como estas"( hi princess how are you.
"I'm good Marcus hows the run." I asks shutting the garage door and sitting down.
"What I wanted to talk to you about. We will be going right by charming. Thought maybe a detour, pick up this hot red head."he laughs.
"Well I am off in a bit and don't have to work tomorrow."
"Well if you off princessa why don't you pack a bag. Got an extra room you can stay in"
"Si Marcus sounds great."
"Be there in an hour".
"adiós" I tell him and he just chuckles and hangs up.
I decide I've worked enough today. Gemma has already took off. So I make my way into the club house and see Clay on the phone and he just hold up a fingure for me to stop.
"That was your boyfriend letting me know they are swinging through Charming" he states raising an eyebrow at me.
"Ya he called me."
"Maybe we need to get you a car. We are at peace but I really don't need to see them all the time" he jokes.
"I really dont have much saved up Clay for one"
"Let me handle that"
"And I can't pass the stupid test for a license so much has changed "
"Maybe I can get juice to fudge a few documents" he tell me.
"That would be amazing" I hug him before going to get ready.
Exactly forty five minutes later im sitting on a picnic table out side the club house with Cherry. A few minutes later a thunderous roar is coming down the road.
"That sound always makes me hot" she jokes "cant belive he is picking you up."
"Well he is and there here" I tell her handing her the joint I been smoking.
By the time I make it to him he is standing by his bike and handing me a helmet.
"You made all the guys detour." I see at least twenty of them
"Si Hermosa" he kisses me before putting on my helmet
I climb on behind him and off we go.
We pull into the club house with all the other guys behind us.
"Don't get to comfy I have Iglesia(church) then we are out of here" he tells me leading me to a table in the bar.
"Were we going "
He pulls me into him and whispers "my place unless you want to hang with the guys tonight" as he finishes he kisses my neck.
"Marcus" I let out a moan. "I haven't had sex since months before I got out. Keep that up and I just might melt like a popsicle on the forth of july" I admit
"Be back in a jiffy" he kisses me again and just laughs
Wasn't ten minutes later he is coming out of church taking my hand and leading me to his bike.

We pull up to a little house on the outskirts of town. "This one is mine the one on each side is both memebers if you need anything"
"You mean like stranger danger type shit" I joke putting my helmet in his saddle bag.
"Si princessa. Come on I need a shower " he tells me taking my hand and leading my inside
"Go shower I can order food if you like " I tell him looking around at his house
"Sounds perfect. There is some take out menus in the corner table." He points next to the couch.
I flop down on the couch and decide on Chinese. I just order a few random things not knowing what Marcus likes. As I wait I cant help but let my mind drift to the man down the hall
"What did you decide on"  breaks me out of my thoughts I look over to see a shirtless Marcus in just sweatpants
"santa mierda"( holy shit) I mumble and he just raises an eye brow at me as he sits down beside me. "What I been studying" I just shrug it off. His lips crash to mine just as there is a knock on the door.
"Foods here" I laugh and jump up and get the door. I take the food to the kitchen table and he is getting plates and forks.
"So miss Veronica. How does a movie sound after this"
"Perfect" I tell him
"So you really not done anything since you been out" he asks out of the blue making me choke on my beer
"No I sure haven't. Always around sons and be awkward I live with them"
"I heard you was with a blonde hang around"
"Nope thats Kips old lady he claimed her  the night he patched In last week. "
I continue to tell him how she is one of my best friends.
Lets just say we didnt make it ten minutes into a movie. We made out like we was teenagers again .
"So you really gonna have me sleep in a spare room" I question as I have my head on his chest curled up into his side.
"Only if you want to"
"Nah I don't. I brought you a surpirse were did you put my bag"
"Last door on the right."
I went shopping with cherry last week and decided if I ever got alone time with him I was gonna show him just how straight I am.

" I went shopping with cherry last week and decided if I ever got alone time with him I was gonna show him just how straight I am

I find one of Marcus shirts laying over a chair and put it on perfect I tell my self .
"quieres follarme bebe"( want to fuck me baby) I ask as I come out into view and see his mouth drop.
"You know what that means and how you look I assume you know what your getting into princessa" he says walking up to me.
I reach my hand down his pants and reply "si papi"
He moans and shoots me a look. "I told you I been practicing" and with that I'm being drug into his bedroom and pushed down on the bed.