5

The guys all whistle and say some bullshit on how I look and of course tig hits on me as I head to the garage.
"What are you idiots all staring at" I hear clay behind me.

"That bro" I look over my shoulder and Jax is pointing at me

I just flip them off and keep heading to the garage.
......
"Hey darling" jax greets me as he is sitting down beside me on the picnic table. "So I need to go to Oakland tomorow. I know you been stuck here for a couple weeks. Didnt know if you wanted to tag along."
" yeah I guess its time. When do we leave."
"We will roll out about eleven. Is the bike ok or do we need to take my cage"  he asks stealing a fry out of my take out bag.
"Bike is perfect."
"Alright I better get back to work." He says grinning at me. And snagging a few more fries.

"Hey sunshine"
"Hey cherry" I greet her as she takes Jax spot.
"Hows it going" she asks also stealing a fry
"Same ol same ol." Cherry has became one of my only friends here. The guys all think we are sleeping together. We decided not to correct them. Let them think what they want. I had been here a few days and I met cherry. I was avoiding questions from tig on just how much I liked pussy. I see cherry and naturally check her out. She had a small spot on her pants from mother nature sucking ass. So I casually walk up to her wrap my arm around her shoulder. Then whisper to her what I seen and if she needed to could use my shower or barrow some cloths. She nodded and followed me back to my dorm. I lend the very thankful girl jeans and she uses my shower. When she is done we ended up just sitting around talking.  When we walked out of my dorm a few hours later the guys all started clapping and hollering and making dirty jokes. I tried to apologise later but she didn't mind. Hell we even made out a few times after that just to tease Tig.
"Jax is taking me to Oakland tomorow." I tell her as she knows why I need to go.
"How do you think it will go"
"Dont know. Its just basically letters. They cut all her communications to the out side world six months before she died. Not sure why but she wrote them letters alot in that time. She knew I was getting out and asked if I would deliver them. Only thing we didn't know is she would be gone when I know deliver letters from the dead."
"Well I'm sure I will be hanging around tomorow if you want to steal me away to talk if you need it."
"Girl your the best. No need to make Kip see you any different by you hanging in private with me. You know you will get his crow soon as he patches in soon".
"Oh pretty sure most the guys around here including my guy likes the thought of being with us" she jokes.