Not exactly.

Ecstatic is a word you could use to describe her mood. A bit stunned, shocked as well. She asked her classmate, Kirishima, out yesterday. The way it happened was impromptu and cringy, but it still happened. She couldn't help but curl her lips at the thought of it. She told Hagakure of the recent endeavor in her room.

"I'm still set on Midoriya," Hagakure. A pencil floated for a second before scribbling on some paper.

"Tohru, we talked about this-"

"I know, I know," The invisible girl sighed. "I'm happy for you, though. Too bad I won't be there to see it."

"Why not?" Mina's eyes drifted from her phone's screen to the t-shirt in front of her.

"My family ran into something overseas. They want me to come back home and watch the shop while they take care of it,"

"Something?"

"Yes, something,"

"Care to elaborate or-"

"I don't know. My parents wouldn't tell me. I'm sure it's fine, though. It's also an excuse to get out of school." She hummed at the last comment.

"You're still going to have to make up the work when you get back," Mina sighed. She put her phone down and propped her laptop on her lap.

"True," Toru paused. "Which is why I had Mr. Aizawa send me the assignments for the coming week. Mina, relax. I'll be fine."

"Okay," Mina mumbled and went back to work. The pair was silent, diligently working on Ms. Midnight's new assignment. Something about the history of quirks in use with modern art. Ashido didn't know she slept during the lecture.

"It's weird for you to do work like this," Toru said at once. The pencil stopped moving.

"I could say the same about you," Mina snorted.

"Okay, okay," Tohru let out a giggle." All jokes aside, I'm surprised that we're getting work done. I could see us goofing our asses off and then struggling to pull something together at the last minute."

"Only to get a 70," Mina giggled. "To be fair, I could see myself making an 80 at most on this essay."

Mina imagined the invisible girl shaking her head. "Old habits die hard," She sighed. "I owe Tsuyu big time."

"I mean, aren't you paying it back by helping her spar?"

"See, that as the original plan," Toru started. "Until she beat me three times. She could hear my movements easily. Once she did, she swung her tongue around until she hit me. Then I got tackled, and y'know the rest."

"I thought I could at least help her with her stealth," She spat. "I mean, that's my whole thing."

"True, but you also aren't a capable fighter. Being invisible is all you got going for you," Mina started. She scratched her chin in thought. "You could always spar with me!"

"I can barely keep up with you when we run. I'm good, thanks,"

"Besides me, you could always go at it with Ochako. She pinned down Toga with that Gunhead training. I'd bet that she'd be a good opponent. Izuku's pretty strong too-"

"Izuku? We're on a first-name basis!?"

"Yes-" Mina replied hesitantly. "That doesn't mean anything-"

"Except it does. It shows you're close-"

"Yeah, but I'm close with practically everyone in 1-A. Just accept that we're friends. Nothing more," She said rather defensivley.