shampoo

Moving in was surprisingly simple. Mina didn't take many things home with her, so she was pretty relieved to see her room the same as she left it. She saw her friends, including Ochaco and Izuku. Ashido would be lying if she said she didn't feel uneasy. Nonetheless, she smiled. They smiled back.

    She crashed onto her bed, tired from the ride, and fell into a deep sleep. Well, that was the idea. The thought of calling her sister kept her awake, so she rolled over and fetched her phone.

    Misha picked up instantly. "I'm glad your safe!" The horned girl could hear the little jump of joy her elder sister made through the other side of the phone.

    "Y'know, sometimes it feels like I'm the older sister," Mina huffed as she adjusted the phone between her head and neck. She didn't feel like holding it.

    "So, what are you doing? Are things good?" Mina began to unzip her bag as she pondered what to say.

    "I saw them," She began. "Things are good, though." She neatly folded a dress and sat it down on her bed. It felt nice to say things are good and mean it.

    "What about you?"

    "I got home a few minutes ago," Misha sighed. "Starting on some homework now." She let out a small groan which earned a snort from Mina.

    "But Mina," She paused. "You're going to have to talk to him one day."

    "And I know that," Mina huffed. Her bag was bare, and she smiled softly as her laundry laid nicely on the bed. She took a pile and made her way to her dresser. "I'm not avoiding him. You saw how that turned out."

    "Yes, but you say things are going to be easier now, are they?" She bit her lip. Misha claimed the title of elder sister. "Have you even talked to Izuku? What about the hoodie?"

    Mina looked over to the hoodie. It sat folded neatly on her bed. She didn't wear it at all during the break, and the warm scent of Izuku had long faded.

    "I think I'll drop it off today," She paused. "I'll cross those hurdles when I get there."

    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to unpack. Call you later?"

    "Of course," The line clicked, and she stared intently at the hoodie. It had to get returned sooner or later.

---

    She had waited for the roar of moving back in to die down before she made her move. The dorms weren't too far apart.  She found herself in front of Izuku's door. She knocked and rocked on the back of her heels. It didn't take a while for the door to swing open.

    Izuku was there with a towel wrapped around his neck. He seemed to have just gotten out of the shower. His hair dripping droplets of water onto his shirt gave it away.

    "Hey uh," Mina started.

    "Hey," He waved.  He hung in the doorway.

    She awkwardly gestured to his hoodie in her hand. "I thought I should give this back. However, if it's not a good time,  I can go-"

    "No, no," He said at once. "Everything's fine, come in." He motioned the pink-skinned girl inside. His room is covered head to toe in All Might merch. She would comment about it. However, she didn't have the mindset.

    She took a seat at his desk. He took his bed.

    "Uh, your hair," She motioned to the wet locks on his head. "What happened?

    "See, I had an uh," He paused. "Something I'm going to later. They told me to clean up a bit. You caught me when I was trying to get my hair done."