Mr. PROTECTOR

Hayley walks through the party searching for Gabriel when Klaus catches up with her and wraps an arm around her shoulders with a sly smile

Hayley walks through the party searching for Gabriel when Klaus catches up with her and wraps an arm around her shoulders with a sly smile. "I hear you made quite an impression with the wolves. My arrangement with them was supposed to be a secret, and yet you forced it out of them. It's very bold. As was your decision to represent them here today, on your own. I trust you'll do nothing to harm our cause."

Hayley narrows are eyes at him in annoyance. "Are you really gonna go behind Elijah's back?"

He laughs. "Come on! What difference does it make to you as long as your people benefit?"

Shrugging off his arm she rolls her eyes. "If I find out that you are playing some game, trying to manipulate us for one of your schemes..."

She's cut off. "You know, you've come a long way, little wolf. I knew you were tough, I knew you were cunning, but I never knew you were a queen."

Gabriel appears next to the two with a kind smile but Klaus can see the threat behind his brothers eyes. "Why don't you go accommodate our guests Niklaus."

Opening his mouth to make a snarky comment everyone's attention turns towards the entrance where a large group of drummers March in with perfect synchronization.

"Niklaus." Gabriel says as more of a question than a statement.

"Must've been Elijah's idea." Klaus murmurs back with annoyance written all over his face.

The lead drummer pauses with a bright smile adorned on his face. "Happy Fête des Bénédictions. We have a message for all of you from Marcel Gerard."

Gabriel's tribrid eyes make an appearance as he scans the crowd for the man.

Everyone whispers between each other in alarm while Hayley clutches her stomach in a protective manner.

It's only when all of the drummers take out straight razors and slice their wrists open, bleeding all over the floor that the three Mikaelson brothers understand what was happening.

Gabriel pushed Hayley behind him, effectively cornering her between the wall and himself when all of the vampires in the room begin to hiss with hunger.

"Control yourselves. This is a vulgar trick. We do not violate our agreement." Elijah shouts.

The lights go out and Gabriel feels Hayley clutch the back of his shirt in fright. "It's okay." He whispers, hoping to reassure her.

Screams of pain and sounds of blood splattering is all that can be heard. A vampire speeds towards Gabriel in hopes of getting the little wolf behind him but he's quick to rip out his heart in anger.

"Get them out of here!" Genevieves voice is heard amongst The chaos.

Gabriel rips into the neck of another vampire who had nearly gripped hayleys hair.