Mr. Wolf Bond

Hayley is in her bedroom, quickly packing up a bag of clothes, when Gabriel enters the room upon Klaus's request

Hayley is in her bedroom, quickly packing up a bag of clothes, when Gabriel enters the room upon Klaus's request. He clears his throat and speaks in a somewhat cold manner. "What are you doing?"

Without turning around she responds. "Elijah said they're on the road. So, I'm going to go to them and get my daughter."

"Hayley..." Gabriel begins but she cuts him off. "Do not tell me that it's not safe! I'll tell you what's not safe, blowing up a house just to keep your evil brother from finding her!"

"Klaus and I will deal with Finn." He attempts to assure her.

Hayley spins around in frustration. "And then what? Every time you kill him, he's just going to jump into another body."

"We tried running and hiding with Hope already Hayley. It didn't work." He says.

"So what's your bright idea?" She questions somewhat sassily. He eyes her up and down before continuing. "As it happens, Klaus is working on a plan as we speak. I just need you to be patient."

"Do not manage me, I have every right to..." She points at him with her finger before he looks away and interrupts her. "Hayley, you are getting married today. An act which will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn! You will be queen to an army. And a queen does not run."

Hayley is silent as Gabriel strides out of the room as quick as humanly possible, feeling the pit in his stomach grow and his heart ache.

Hayley is in her bedroom, looking through a wardrobe of old dresses, hats, and jewelry, when Rebekah appears in the doorway, hiding something in her hand from view. "Alright, bad news first. I will have to miss your nuptials.Kol has a bit more of witch stuff he needs help dealing with now that he knows he's not dying any time soon thanks to Gabriel."

Hayley slightly slouches in disappointment. "Anything I can do, Rebekah? "

Rebekah waves her off. "It's witch business. Which now seems to be my thing.Besides, you have enough to deal with!"

Caroline shyly knocks on the entry way of the door and both of the two woman look at her in surprise, Hayley tensing. "On that note... I know we have some... odd, history. But I brought you this." She pulls out a white lace wedding dress that she was hiding behind the door frame, and Hayley's eyes widen in surprise, along with Rebekah. "It's white, which won't fool anyone. But you can't get married in skinny jeans and combat boots."

"Well I wasn't expecting this when I came here." Rebekah grunts in surprise.

Hayley hesitantly takes the dress and hums in gratitude. "Oh, Caroline... Thank you. It's beautiful."

"Hayley... I wanted to say... Now, you might be marrying Jackson Kenner of the boozy backwater Kenners, but you're still one of us. A Mikaelson. Always will be." Rebekah says with a smile.