MR. MISSING YOU

"To what do I owe the uttermost pleasure at eight in the morning, wonderful family of mine?" Gabriel sarcastically grumbles to the group of his siblings and Hayley

"And what has you so grumpy this morning?" Rebekah questions with a raised brow.

"Let's just say I'm feeling the side affects of separation anxiety." He admits.

"Separation anxiety?" Klaus mocks. "Really Gabriel, I thought you were above that."

"Tell me about it." He sighs.

"Well lets hope Caroline makes a swift return then, we need you on your A game now that Dahlia has made her move." Elijah somberly comments.

Gabriel feels wide awake when he hears this. "What happened?"

"Hayley and her lover took Hope out on a walk this morning and Dahlia possessed a lone flower boy." He turns to said woman. "Isn't that the point of a fortress? It does a better job of protecting you when you stay within its walls?"

Hayley scoffs in annoyance and slight embarrassment. "We get it. Now, let's just figure out what the hell we're gonna do."

"Niklaus, your ire is justified. However, Hayley is quite right. We need to find a new strategy. Freya, if you please..." Elijah interrupts and gestures towards Freya.

"The spell you described, Dahlia calls it "kenning", using proxies to watch her enemies from afar. But, I've never seen it done on quite this scale." She sheepishly admits.

Hayley groans in anger. "Awesome. So, basically every hurricane-chugging, boob-flashing tourist on Bourbon Street is a potential spy."

"The good news is, I know a little about how her magic works." Freya offers as she gestures at a tray she has set up that has a silver tea kettle and five tea cups full of brown liquid on saucers. "This tonic will at least prevent her from using any of us."

Gabriel's phone begins to ring and he answers it, waving off Freya who was holding out a cup for him to drink. Klaus see's this and sassily declines himself from a cup as well. "No matter how strong you both think you are, you are not immune to Dahlia's ability." Freya urges.

"Hi, yes one second love. Freya hasn't been informed that no one tells me what to do." Gabriel bluntly speaks into the phone before turning back to his pesky siblings and Hayley.

"Gabriel, Niklaus." Elijah warns.

"You know what Lijah, you're always such a pain in the arse. Until you're the one always doing the saving don't ever tell me what to do. Freya, darling sister of mine quite the contrary. My mind is impenetrable being a tribrid it takes a whole lot more power to control me than one witch who knows how to flee death and Niklaus is a stubborn paranoid hybrid, the only way you're getting into that mind is if he's daggered. Which if you haven't noticed has never been done." Everyone looks at him in slight surprise and Niklaus with a smug smirk on his face. "But Lijah Freya you should drink it."