Mr. SHES GONNA KICK MY ASS

"And, given the circumstance, Lucien qualifies as both friend and foe, and according to Freya's prophecy-" He hears his brothers voice before Elijah cuts him off

"You are to beware both friend and foe. But, let us not forget family, Niklaus."

Gabriel walks into the study and notices Klaus pausing as a flash of hurt rolls over his face. "Good, Gabriel you're here. We have an impending doom over all of our heads saying we are all to fall. One by friend, one by foe, one by family, and one by lover. Lucien's two out of four, I say we put him down. Just like old times."

"Just like old times? Brother, I wonder who among our family do you suppose has the greatest predilection for betrayal?" Elijah hums in a sarcastic manner.

"If I may cut into your squabble, I had a visit yesterday afternoon from an old acquaintance. Goes by the name of Olivia Martel." He huffs.

Both brothers eyebrows raise. "Well I suppose we know who is going down by lover."

Gabriel rolls his eyes.

"Now, before we murder Lucien, there are certain questions that need to be answered. Chiefly, what is he doing here?" Elijah interrupts again.

"And the wolf venom... Why would he lie to you, his sire if he is only here to protect you. One would think he would offer his full compliance." Gabriel muses not buying any of this for a second.

"I'm afraid we might have to resort to something deliciously medieval here, brothers." Elijah smirks as he fiddles with one of Klaus' paintbrushes.

"We?" I take it you will lower yourself to associate with your bastard brother?" Niklaus smiles. "Have you finally forgiven me?"

Elijah looks thoughtful. "I will consider it...When Hayley forgives you, Gia rises from the dead, and hell freezes over. For now, however, let's just hope your little friendship with Lucien doesn't disrupt our mission."

After that he spares Gabriel his own glare and swiftly leaves the room.

He notices his brother gaping at where he had left.

"And people think ,we, the Mikaelsons are so indestructible." He solemnly shakes his head and chuckles. "All they must do is look on the inside and see we're all already destroyed. And no foe or lover was ever needed to do it. We do it to each other."

Gabriel is in his study with his feet kicked on his desk as he writes in his journal. He raises his brows when Davina and Kol slam the door straight open.

"Daughter." He drawls out about to scold her for slamming his door before noticing the sheer panic on her face. He removes his feet and sits straight. "What's happened?"

"Caroline's dying."

"Pardon?" He blinks.

"The baby vampire is dying for Christ sake, Gabriel!" Kol repeats frantically.