Mr. Big Brother Knows Best

Gabriel and Caroline walk through the doorway of Niklaus' paint room hand in hand with a large smile adorning his face

"Bex!" He exclaims, uncaring that he interrupted the two siblings banter.

Rebekah spins around in surprise and her eyes drastically widen when she notices Caroline. "It's about time you've come to see your sister! What the bloody hell have I all missed?!"

Gabriel let's go of Caroline's hand to catch Rebekah for a hug. "I've missed you." She sighs in content.

"I've missed you too, sister." He smiles, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Suddenly, Elijah's voice is heard, revealing that they are talking with him on speaker phone. "Could we dispense with this fascinating dispute for just a moment and return to the subject of our supposed long-lost sister?"

Gabriel's eyes widen and his whole back straightens. "Did he just say long lost sister?"

Rebekah sighs in annoyance of Elijah's disruption. "There's not much to discuss, Elijah. She said she was Freya, and then she darted off into the night."

"Freya?" Gabriel whispers, Caroline, noticing his confusion places a hand on his arm in comfort, equally confused.

"Well, I met the girl in a mystical loony-bin, she could be anyone telling any lie. But, she did seem... familiar, somehow." Rebekah confesses.

Klaus grunts in frustration. "Then how is she still alive? A question, as ridiculous as its possible solutions, given this family's annoying predilection for cheating death."

"She's real." Gabriel admits. "Well she was."

"Well, did you happen to ask, if by some similar miracle, our aunt Dahlia lives as well?" Klaus says, not hearing Gabriel.

"If she is who she says, we'll find out soon enough. For now, it remains imperative that no one learns of Hope's existence. This has been our salvation thus far." Elijah interrupts his brother.

"Both are real people." Gabriel loudly announces.

Making all of the siblings in the room swivel in his direction and Elijah to stop in his steps at the safe house.

"What do you mean she is real? You'd think we would've heard of a sister sooner than a thousand years later." Elijah questions.

"I'm the eldest out of all of you." Gabriel rolls his eyes. "I know how many siblings I've had and I know Freya was one. If I'm completely honest I'm not sure how much younger she was than me, I was told she passed when we were very young. None of you were born yet, besides Finn."

"Exactly! She died young, as a child. So this woman is an imposter. Hopes existence must be kept a secret at all costs. Unless Hayley's husband-to-be starts flapping his gums. Perhaps I should take preventative measures and separate him from his head?" Klaus suggests happily.