𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄.

another fucking book done and lol i'm crying again. first of all- the mount of support is insane and i love you all so much. literally what the fuck i love you all so much. i want to thank everybody. i want to thank everybody who has been here from the beginning of barbie doll that just followed into cherry baby- i want to thank all the friends i've made along the way due to this series. it's crazy how many people i've gotten close to during the writing of this. thank you for the people who have just read this- who have been here with me or just commented or voted. thank you to the nice messages on my board (my favourite repeating the phrase "i'm spain without the s").

thank you to tay (mistyfai) for being such a great friend to me- thank you for being a true val simp who's new thing is saying 'swag'. thank you to kelly (-JASONSGRACE) for being one bad bitch who i send all my writing shit to and then get responses like "i'm passing away" or something else like that. you awesome human. thank you to kath (COOLKIDZ-) for your pick-me girl comments about percy and leo. you smug bastard you knew everything that was coming smile. thank you to anastasia (--SIRIUSBLACK--) because you are one swaggy bastard i love so much. and OF COURSE my daring mel who sends me kind words every morning and is literally the sweetest gem to be blessed onto earth (@me_next_time) thank you to literally everybody else for just being the most kindest and most supportive people.

now that all the sad shit is out of the way- lol did i make you all cry?

oh my god i saw the amount of comments about cherry when she first came back to life. ya'll rlly were like "OH SHE BACK??" and "SO I CRIED FOR NOTHING??" well you cried for something, you just didn't realise that i would be bringing her back. that's mainly because it didn't feel right. she hadn't had any character development- she was just the same as she was before. she didn't imporve- she didn't overcome anything. that's why i originally made her come back to life. her and leo are genuinely the light of my life and i love her so much. she grew so much, and i'm seriously proud of her character development.

as for barbie- i'm sure none of you saw that coming with the whole percy forgetting her. i wanted to sort of trick you all as i do- so whilst many of you thought originally of medea's words as a hint to tartarus- it was actually something else. so i guess plot twist? genuinely love and adore barbie with all of my heart and i think she grew a lot- also i gave her the best fucking wardbroe and i regret nothing about that. it was amazing to just be able to give her some cool shit (and finally delete piper's fugly turqoise dress ew) and i love the weird slagging off thing i made with jason and barbie.

although you didn't see much of val and kenji- i still love them so much. generally didn't have much going for them in this book which was expected but oh well. i still love and can't wait for you to all see their characters develop. i know you guys all have your own theories as to what will happen- but i tell you now that what you think might be true might now be. all i can confirm is that the third book will be the end of the nickname series, but there will be a spin-off book which i am very excited to write and can't wait for you all to see.

now before i say goodbye and shit- i wanted to share with you something i thought would make you all smile. i have ship songs! la vie en rose, is obviously jallen's song. learning to fly by hills x hills is what i generally think of when i think valdams (listen to it! it's very good) and valbeth makes me think of Cleopatra by the lumineers or ophelia. so there- yeah :))

but for now, i hope you guys enjoy rereading (and don't spoil anything!) and just enjoy the development of characters. it's so cool to see people wanting to reread my books and if you're bored, check out kingdom come (a new series i'm working on!) and my poetry book (i write a lot!). and so- for now, i bid you adue.

ro <3