004.

004. it's the reunion show !

CHERRY, ALTHOUGH having the priority of getting home had a new and even more important priority. and that priority was getting off the skywalk. there was a brittle sound like dry twigs snapping and the cracks in the skywalk began to widen, which only alarmed her more. had it not been for the heavy dose of adrenaline running through her body, her crippling fear of heights and the situation they were in combined might have sent her into a panic attack.

"we need to get off this thing," jason spoke.

"agreed," she meeped out.

"well maybe if we-"

"ohh-kay," leo interrupted, and cherry turned to the boy who was still helping ehr stand, "look up there and tell me if those are flying horses."

jason and piper both stared at leo as if he'd hit his head too hard. but when cherry looked up and spotted two pegasi descending down, the exciting feeling returned to her body again. she was giddy, terribly giddy. her stomach was bubbling with anxiety and excitement, so much of both that she couldn't tell which one was the majority. her heart was beating fast with excitement as he palms began to sweat slightly. she was going home.

"the extraction squad's here," she breathed before she turned to leo and let out a bright grin, "leo c'mon, help me over!"

"uh- cherry- stranger danger?"

"they're not strangers!" she laughed, "these are people i know- well, hopefully."

the two pegasus landed and tucked in their wings and cantered nervously across the glass, as if they sensed it was near breaking. cherry recognised two out of the three teens that stood in the chariot. the one she didn't recognise was a bulky dude with a shaved head and a face like a pile of bricks adorned in the camp half-blood t-shirt. they were far away, so she could hardly tell exactly who he was. two people stood either side of him.

on his left, stood a tall blonde girl with the same camp half-blood t-shirt and cherry felt her smile widen. oh that's totally annabeth. she let out a happy little queal as jason, piper and leo all turned ot her. and on the right of the guy, stood somebody cherry recognised in an instant. a large hoodie that cherry guessed was percy's swim team hoodie enveloped her and her striking red hair was down. barbie.

"oh my gods," squealed cherry ith glee, feeling herself become so happy that she felt tears of joy slip down her face, "i- that's... that's barbie- i'm going home!"

she watched as the three of them got off the chariot at a normal pace. however, within the span of a single second, two of the demigods (annabeth and barbie) began speeding it over to them, both holding weapons and yelling curse words.

annabeth restrained jason, holding a knife to his neck whilst barbie hold her sword and positioned it to his forehead as she seethed, "where is he?"

"where's who?" jason spoke, before his eyes shifted to cherry as he spoke, "thought you said they were nice or somethin'."

"i never said that..." mumbled cherry, "guys let go of him-!"

it seemed neither annabeth or barbie had noticed cherry. and she le tout a huff of frustration as barbie stepped closer to him and annabeth began to speak, "what about gleeson? where is your protector, gleeson hedge?"

cherry was about to speak again, but leo squeezed her arm gently, and she turned to face him. his eyes widened as if spelling out a clear message wait until they got their weapons down. but cherry didnt have anything to worry about! these were here friends, how could they hurt her?