☆Rating Methods that I have tried ☆

A/N every method is different for other people and so this is just for me to reflect and also for you to see which methods b=might work for you or not.

Piano Method - 7/10

-The first ever method I tried.

-I got super close and saw bright lights and freaked out because at that point I thought shifting was some big inside joke on tic tok and I opened my eyes too early. 

-Since then I've been trying it quite a bit but I haven't ever gotten as close and now I'm getting a bit bored of it.

Raven Method - 6/10

- I haven't used this method in a while, but I used to get quite a few symptoms (which you don't need symptoms to shift) and I felt like this worked quite well. 

-I have ADHD so when I try and focus on something I have to move around quite makes it hard to do this method. 

-You don't have to lay in a starfish position and stay absolutely still, but a lot of people think you do.

Pillow Method - 7/10

-This one is a lot simpler than the other ones and not as stressful. 

-I like this one a lot and visualizing and affirming as it feels like I am more in control (I know this makes no sense but anyway...) 

-I sometimes do this with another method.