☆ Estelle Method ☆

Hey, hope you're having a wonderful day! Good luck for whenever you're next trying. Thank you so much for 84 reads in 5 days! 

I just wanted to say that before I do this I choose my song and actually dance to it pretending I'm with my comfort character.

- Get ready.

- Play a song that you can slow dance to with your comfort character, I use "Don't Give up on me"  by Andy Grammer. Make sure you choose wisely as it needs to be important and a song you can connect to and imagine well with

- Picture your comfort character asking you for a dance (I use Draco) 

- Visualise where you are, I sometime use outside in the rain or in the astronomy tower but its up to you

-  When the song is over your character says "It's time to go home now" see them opening a door for you with bright lights behind it. Walk into it when your ready, you might feel like your floating or maybe not. 

- Once you've been engolfed by the light repeat affirmations (Outloud or in your head) 

- Soon you should feel like your falling and your vision may become blurry or white. Don't freak out stay focused and calm. Keep breathing and make sure your repeating affiramtions while this is happening.

- Your vision should eventually become black and you should be in your DR. There are a few different versions to this method so it's OK if not everything on this list happens to you.

Good luck and happy shifting! <3