☆ Piano Method ☆

This is the first method I tried and I got so close on my first day. I saw a light but then I got really scared and opened my eyes so before you try and shift breathe and make sure your calm. Shifting is not scary, it's living the life you wish you had (sorry if that sounded really cringy) <3

- First get ready (read my "get ready" chapter if you haven't already)

- Lie down in a comfortable position and feel the negativity drain out of you. 

- You need to know that you WILL shift and ignore the thoughts telling you shifting isn't going to work 

- You are in a room with no one but yourself but you can hear people talking. What are you wearing? 

- You see a door and push it open. The door leads to a hall (whatever hall you like). There are people surrounding you on benches and when you open the door they stop talking and stare at you. Make sure you can visualize this or else you might struggle with your method. Make the visualizations very real and detailed. 

- In the hall is a piano and seat. You walk up to the piano and take a seat. Play a piece, it can be whatever you want. Don't concentrate on anything apart from the piece you are playing. You finish the song take a bow and say "sorry, but I have to go home now). 

- You walk through the hall to the entrance and then you see someone from your DR. Make sure you feel comfortable with them. They take your hand and lead you away from everyone else. You walk down a corridor filled with doors, but there is one door that catches your eye. (Visualise this door in extreme detail, are there patterns on it, what colour etc). 

-Your person from your DR opens the door and light emerges out from it. You feel a warm sensation in your body. "Welcome home" the person says motioning to the door.

- You step through and are surrounded by stars. It looks magical. You feel calm and safe and happy. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to shift just know when to open your eyes. The light might fade and you smell your scent that you scripted, or you might just know. 

- When you know you're there, open your eyes.

Good luck and happy shifting! <3