☆ The Raven Method ☆

Before I go into the methods I would like to point out that different methods work for different people. Even if one method isn't working for you right away you can switch methods but maybe not right away, after a week and a half, but that's just what I recommend and its up to you :) 

This is one of the most popular methods for shifting. 

- First get ready (if you haven't already, I recommend reading the last chapter) 

- Lie down on your back in a starfish position on your bed (you can have a duvet and blanket over you). Once you are comfortable and in this position do not move

- Count from 1 to 100 (some people find it easier to count from 100 to 1, so it's up to you) and in between each number say an affirmation eg I will shift, I am shifting, I will wake up in my desired reality. Don't think too much about the affirmations. If you get distracted easily say the affirmations between every 5 or 10 numbers and just stick to one affirmation. 

- Try to visualise your desired reality while counting. Where you will wake up, your room, sounds, a smell etc. 

- Sometimes you will get distracted and that's Ok. Just try and refocus and think about your desired reality. 

- Once you get to 100 (or 1) don't move, just think about your desired reality. If you find your thought wandering I recommend thinking about your breathing. Once you are focused on that think about your desired reality again. Or you can say affirmations to yourself instead. 

- Try and fall asleep while repeating your affirmations or think of your desired reality. 

- You should wake up in your desired reality. If you haven't already scripted this I recommend scripting that you will smell (a smell of your choice) or hear something and you will know you have arrived at your desired reality. You should open your eyes and be there. 

Good luck and happy shifting. Just remember that the people there are real and feelings and aren't toys to play with. <3