☆ Scripting ☆

This is probably the most important chapter so make sure that you definitely read the "technicalities/ clone" section but it's up to you what you read :)

In order to shift easier, you should write a script. You don't need to but it is a lot easier. You can add pictures, basic stuff, etc. Scripting allows you to be exactly who you want to be, where you want to go and creating your own world!

You do not need to add all of these. There are more to add but it's impossible to name them all so these are the main ones. 

!TECHNICALITIES!

1) I will come back to my CR (current reality) with ease

2) I return by_____. In the blank bit you can add a safe word to come back or an action. Mine id "adios amigos", but it can be anything. 

3) You will not forget your safe word or action. If you are still unsure write down your safe word (or action) on your hand before you shift.

4) The timing. Eg one week in my DR is one minute in my CR. If you are new to shifting make sure you don't go for a long time as it can be tiring physically and mentally when you return and you can get attached. 

5) Time stops in my DR when I'm in my CR. You don't have to put this but I recommend you do so you don't miss anything. 

6) I cannot die or suffer trauma in my DR. Also add that if you do then you will return to your CR immediately. 

7) Script how your clone acts eg my clone will not do anything I wouldn't do. She/he looks exactly like I do, etc, you can add more about your clone. 

8) I can rewind time in my DR if something goes terribly wrong

9) I will remember everything that happens in my DR when I return to my CR 

Basics 

Your full name, accent and language, gender, zodiac, birthday, scent, body type/ figure, smile, nails, pricing, eye colour, lips, hair, body hair, popularity, personality, wealth, family, year, height, weight, age, friends, grades, style, if you have your period.

You

You walk with confidence, you have a perfect side profile, sharp jawline, fast metabolism, you walk easily in heels, no double chin, your breath is always minty, long eyelashes, photographic memory, dont get sweaty, barely get tired during the day, no dry skin, no allergies, best remarks and witty comebacks.

Hogwarts

This is only for the people shifting to Hogwarts, if you're not shifting to Hogwarts make sure to add other important information. 

Hogwarts house, blood status, wand type and what it looks like, patronus, you have strong abilities, classes are very easy for you, you are smart, favourite class, what teachers think of you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I hope these helped and make sure to comment more or questions if you have any. Hope you're having a wonderful day!