Water

I awoke to the sun shining in my eyes and my alarm going off. I groaned and slid deeper under the covers. They were suddenly ripped off of me. I sat up quickly and glared up at Chris. He was smirking. "Morning sleeping beauty." He joked. I continued to glare at him, saying nothing. "So that's how you're gonna be? Ok then." He said before walking off. I grabbed the covers and laid back down, closing my eyes. About five minutes later, I was drenched in cold water. I shot up. "Why'd you do that?" I asked him angrily. "I told you to get up. Maybe next time you should listen." He said, still smirking. I growled at him. "Awee he's trying to he scary. How adorable." He patted my head. "Anyways you need to get ready. You have ten minutes and I shall be downstairs." Before I could answer he turned and walked out. I shook my head and started getting dressed. I dried and straightened my hair and did my little makeup. After I was done, I walked down the stairs. After seeming Chris in the living room, I got an idea. Carefully walking into he kitchen, I got out a cup and filled it with cold water. I walked up quietly behind Chris and tapped his shoulder. After he turned around I threw the water in his face. His makeup started running down his face. I bursted out laughing. "I hope you know this means war, Olson." He said. I couldn't answer because I was still laughing. He went upstairs and came down with his makeup fixed after about five minutes. I had calmed down by then. He walked over to me and bent down, kissing me. "That wasn't very nice, Richard." I glared at him calling me Richard. He chuckled. "So we're getting mad again?" He said. "Oh this is definitely war." I role him and walked to the door and grabbing my bag, before starting out.