Unseen Danger- Pt. 3

"What was that all about?" I asked him. "I'm hungry. You wanna go get something to eat?" He tried to dodge the question. "CHRISTOPHER! What happened?" I yelled. He sighed and looked around. "Come on." He started pulling me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere we can talk in private." He told me. We started into the woods. After about eight minutes of ducking, dodging, and tripping over things we came to a little 'pond', I guess you could call it, and sat down by a tree. "It's beautiful out here." I said. "Yeah I guess," he leaned over and kissed my cheek "but not as beautiful as you." He whispered the last part and I blushed. "I want answers" I said, looking at him. "To what all?" He asked. "Well, for one what was up with you and Mr.Finch?" I asked. "A few years ago my family moved here from Ohio. I was in the eight grade at the time. I met this kid named Arin. We became instant best friends. He was one of the two people who would actually talk to me at the time. He was my only other friend. The more we hung out together, the more I found myself falling for him. Then one day we were in my room and hold me that he was moving and that he liked me. He promised that he was going to come back. My dad was home at the time and we didn't know it. He had heard our conversation, kicked Arin out, and started calling me things that I dare not repeat to you and said that I was confused and didnt really feel that way about him. I knew that he was wrong. That night I went over to my other friend Ryan's house and I stayed there for a long time. They accepted me for who I was. My mom tried so hard to get me to come home but I couldn't. I loved her but I just couldn't live with someone who thought like my father did. A few months later, my mom 'mysteriously' died. They said that she had a heart attack but I didn't believe. Turns out my dad paid Jesse to kill her." When he finished he had tears running down his face. I practically threw my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He buried his head in my hair. "I'm sorry." I whispered softly. He just nodded.

______________________________________

I didn't almost cry writing this I don't know what you're talking about. ~Ghost