Cheater

I stepped outside with Chris following me. "Race you to school?" I asked Chris. He smirked and said "You're own." I darted off, gaining distance quickly. I may be short but I'm fast. A few blocks from the school, Chris caught up and grabbed my hand, pulling me to him. He leaned down and kissed me gently. After a few seconds he pulled away, leaving me literally breathless. He took the chance and ran ahead of me. "YOU CHEATER!" I yelled after him, trying to shorten the distance between us. He was too far ahead though and beat me there. "I WIN!" He yelled when I arrived. "You cheated." I said,  laughing and slightly shoved him. "No I didn't. You're just mad that I won." He said. "No I'm not and yes you did." I told him. "Yes are are and no I didn't." He said, grabbing the belt loops on my pants and pulled me against him. "You did too." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I didn't. I used a tactic." He said. "It's the same thing." I argued. "No its not. Totally different thing." He instisted. "Whatever. You cheated and that's that." I chuckled. He leaned down and kissed me. I deepened it, loving the feel of his lips on mine. The bell rung and Chris grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the doors.

_______________________________________

Hei guys, so wow. That's what? Two chapters in one day? Well there may be three. I don't know yet. I do know that I'm in a writing mood. Any suggestions on future chapters? ~Ghost