Dreamwalking Pt. 1

I walked down an unfamiliar street. It was dark out, but the lighting from the buildings and streetlights lit the road up. I didn't know where I was or was going. It's like my feet moved on their own. The street wasn't really busy but it wasn't empty either. I came apon a movie theater and walked around to the back of it. There were two figures, one tall and one short. The tall one was standing in some sort of position while the short one was against the wall. They were somehow...elevated? A third figure appeared behind the tall one, knocking him to the ground. This third person was taller by a few inches. The person against the wall fell and slumps over, kinda. The third guy forced the first figure against the wall sojourn touching him and then this black mist came from his mouth and nose. The second figure looked up. He quickly got up and ran away from the scene. After a few seconds the first guy fell limp and was dropped to the ground. The third guy ran after the other person and by some force, I followed at a distance. "RICKY!" He yelled. It sounded familiar hut I wasn't sure from where. After about a couple of blocks, the guy stopped at a house and went in, me following behind. He searched the house but there was no one. He left again and started searching the town. After a few hours, he walked back to the house, which I suppose was either his or this Ricky person's. My legs hurt by the time we were done. He walked up to a room and laid down on on the bed and got out his phone. I guess the person answered. At first, the guy had a look of relief on his face but it instantly changed to one of worry. His side of the conversation consisted of: "Are you ok?," "Are you sure? You don't sound fine to me,""I don't believe that. Where are you? I've been looking all night for you but you just vanished,""Will you please come out from nowhere? You're starting to freak me out,""Baby please, at least let me know where you are." He sounded seriously worried. The call ended and he turned on his side. His eyes went wide. "R-ricky?" He whispered. I looked around in confusion before I realized he was talking about me. "I don't think I'm the Ricky you're looking for. I'm sorry. Do you know where I am?" I asked him. He looked at me in confusion. "You're in Scranton, Pennsylvania." He told me hesitantly. "Do you know how I got here? Or why I'm here?" I asked. "I- no I don't." He said.