Unseen Danger- Pt. 2

I made my way to the music room, which has practically been abandoned. Three minutes later I stood at the door. I took a deep breath and walked in. It was dim, from the almost blown lightbulb, and in serious need of a good deep cleaning. I saw Chris sitting on the little 'stage' at the south wall. He was texting someone, not paying attention to the fact that I walked in. I decided since there was a little 'war' going on, and he wasn't paying attention, that I would scare him. Grabbing my phone from my pocket, I walked up behind him carefully and hosted the last song I was playing. He fell off the stage and I doubled over in laughter. He got up and crossed his arms. "Not funny, Olson." He said. "You're right. Its not. It's hilarious." I tried to calm myself down after a few seconds. He shook his head and sat back on the stage. "You done yet?" He asked. I just nodded, still not being able to fully breathe right. He waited a few more seconds before he began talking. "Unheard you got a substitute for home." He said. "Yeah. I don't really like him though." I told him. "Good. You need to spend as little time with and around him as you can." He said. "Why?" I asked. "He's not good." He said. "How do you know that? I mean I did get a bad give from him but that doesn't mean he's bad." I said. "Just trust me, ok. You don't need to be around him more than you have too." He said. "I'll try." I told him. "Good." He scooter back against the wall and motioned for me to follow. I did and he pulled me into his lap. I curled up slightly and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on mine. We sat like that and I fell asleep.

I woke up about three or so hours later. "Morning princess." Chris said. "What time is it?" I asked. "Um....2:14." He said. "Seriously?" He nodded his head. "Why'd you let me fall asleep?" I asked. "I couldn't bring myself to wake you up." He said. "So you just let me miss most of school?" I ask, sitting up. "Pretty much, yeah." He smiled. I just shook my head. He gently slid me off of his lap and stood up, offering my his hand. "It's too late to go to class so you wanna just ditch the rest?" He asked. "Sure, why not." I told him, grabbing my bag and walking down the little set of stairs. Chris hopped down of the side and walked to the door. "Ladies first." He said, smirking slightly, and opened it. "Oh shut up." I said laughing. "You love me." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I dunno." I joked. "Ouch. That seriously hurt. Incantation feel my heart breaking." He placed his hand over his heart. "You're so dramatic." I said, shaking my head. We had almost reached the door when Mr.Finch came up to us. "There you are Ricky. Leaving school early?" He asked. I shrugged. He turned his head to look at Chris. "Why Christopher. Long time no see." He smiled. Chris glared at him. "Jesse. I believe it hasn't been long enough." He said. "I talked to your father the other day." Mr.Finch said. I could feel Chris tense up. "Nothing much. Just that he wished his son would come home. He misses you, you know." Mr.Finch told him. "Yeah right. He shouldn't have done what he did and I may not have left." Chris told him. "Now if you'll excuse us." He said before pulling me towards the door and outside.

______________________________________

Terveisin guys. Two long chapters in a row! *London Tipton voice* go me! Anyways, there will be one more part in this chapter. How are y'all liking the story? Also I will be introducing the others soon. ~GhostlyHorror