Dreamwalking Pt.2

"Who are you?" He asked. "I don't know." I answered. "You don't...know?" He asked. I shrugged. "I can't remember much before my short time at Master's." I told him. "Master's?" He questioned. "Yes, Master's." I said. "What all do you remember?" He asked. "Well, I remember a blurry cabin in some woods and a poke in my neck. Then I black out and woke up at Master's" I explained. "Do you know what your Master's name is?" He asked. "Um, Jesse, I think." I said. "Of course." He mumbled under his breath, moving to the edge of the bed. "Do you know him?" I asked. "I guess you could say he's an old friend of mine." He said. About then I felt really dizzy and fell to the floor, clutching my head. "Are you ok?" I vaguely heard him ask. Darkness took over before I could answer and I woke up back in my room to a knock on my door. I opened my eyes and stood up. I walked, well more like wobbled, over to the door to see Enni standing there. She handed me the clothes and a piece of paper that she was holding and walked off. I closed the door and laid the outfit on the bed. Short black frilly puffy dress. Got it. I looked at the paper and saw that it was a to do list. I sighed. I.didn't have much though.

After I had gotten done, I was told to wait in Master's study. I walked in and sat in one of the chairs, looking around. Master had multiple shelves of books. There was a big window on the back wall. The walls were a dark blue color. A few minutes later, Master walked in. He was wearing a suit, as always. He walked over and sat at his desk. He told me to stand up and turn. I did, but felt slightly vulnerable. I didn't like him looking at ne like he did. It chilled me. "Come here." He told me. I walked over to him and he stood up. He gently ran a hand down my face and neck. He moved his hand down my chest and stomach before moving to my lower back, holding me against him. He placed a hand way too far up on my thigh for my liking. I tried to move it, making him grab my jaw and lift my head up, forcing me to look him in the eyes. "You are my property and I will touch you however I like. Understand?" He asked softly but still in a scary manner. I gulped and nodded. He leaned down and kissed me. Leaning back up a little, he smiled and whispered "Good boy" before placing his hand back on my thigh but higher up. He started kissing down my jaw and neck. He lifted me up and his desk, pushing me down until I was on my back. He slowly ran his hands up my dress. He was about to remove it when there was a knock on the door. He growled into my neck but went to answer it anyways. I couldn't tell who was at the door or what they were saying, but after a few seconds they left. "Now where were we?" Master said, grinning, and slowly closed the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not really a part two, but I'm too lazy to change the titles. Anyways, is it ok? It's two thirty in the morning so. I may update again in the next day or two, but I don't know, considering ill be at friends' house until Saturday. Um, do yall have any ideas for the story? I have the end already figured out, but if yall have any ideas on how to get there, I'd love to see them. Last thing. I'm most likely going to go to the All Time Low concert in Georgia next month. I'm supposed to be getting the tickets thus weekend and I'm really excited. ~Ghost