Leaving

"Ricky, wake up." I was shooken, pain shooting through me. I groaned and opened my eyes. Master stood above me. "Get up. We're leaving." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Leaving?" I asked. "Yes leaving. Someone's after us and we need to go. Now." He said urgently. I stood up slowly trying to not succomb to the pain. He grabbed my arm and started pulling me. Once we were outside, I was stuffed in a car. "Where are we going?" I asked Master. "I have another place two states over. Enni and Devin are in another car." He answered. I sat in silence after that.

Four hours later

We'd been driving for a while now and I began to feel tired. I dozed off with my head on the window.

Dream

I was in a park of some sort, leaning against a tree. I blinked my eyes, not remembering how I got here. I began walking around and saw that guy from my dream before. He was sitting on a swing. I cautiously walked up and sat next to him. He looked over at me. "Were are we?" I asked him. "We're at Naturic Park. It was one of mine and the other Ricky's favorite places. We'd come here at night and lay out." He answered, sounding sad. "You never told me your name." I told him. "It's Chris." He said, looking up. I bit my lip and looked down. "I-i'm sorry about your friend." I told him. "It's ok. Truth be told, although it's only the second time we've met, I feel better when you're around." Chris said. "R-really?" I asked. "Yeah. You look and act a lot like him." He answered, pulling out his phone. "That's him." He showed me his lockscreen. We really did look alike. "A-am I the Ricky you're looking for?" I asked, hesitantly. He looked down and nodded slightly. "You disappeared a week ago. I've been looking everywhere for you. Then you popped up somehow and didn't know anything and I knew something bad happened. You said that you were with Jesse and I knew then that it was more important than ever that I find you. I think I know where he is and I swear when I my hands on him it won't be pretty." He told me through clenched teeth, a single tear slipping down his face. "You were the person Master was talking about." I said, more to myself than Chris. "Wait what?" He asked. "Master said that someone was after us so we had to go. I think you were who he was talking about." I explained. "Did he say where you were heading?" He asked. "He said he had a house two states over." I told him. "I need you to wake up and remember as much about the area as you can. Next time we meet I'll need you to give me details about it. I'm going to find you." He said quickly before touching me.

Real life

I woke with a slight start. I looked out the window and saw that we were in a small town. 'Laconia General Store' read a sign on a building we past. There weren't a lot of people here, I guessed. We pulled onto a dirt road. There were a couple of houses but not a lot. Maybe four at the most. We drove for a while longer, after passing the last house there wasn't one for a while. Which was apparently Master's. It was white with a large field around it and a little lake to the back. It was a nice little house. Something I wouldn't expect of Master.