Boyfriend

I felt fireworks in my stomach, as cliche as it sounds. After a few seconds, he pulled away. My face was hot and I panted slightly. "W-why'd you d-do that?" I stammered out. "Because I love you," he replied softly, "and I have loved you for the longest time. I also know that you feel the same". I went to speak but he pressed his lips against mine again. I instantly melted. He tugged me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck, having to stand on my toes because he was so tall. His arms went to my waist. He lifted me up and sat me on a nearby brick fence. I moved my arms from around his neck and grabbed the front of his shirt. I pulled him closer and wrapped my legs around his waist. He ran one of his hands through my hair, tugging on it gently every so often. He removed his mouth from mine and opted to kiss down my neck. About then, the bell rung- signaling lunch was over. He still kissed over my neck. "Ch-chris." I gasped out. "Hmm?" He hummed against my collarbone. "Cl-class is ab-about to s-start." I stuttered out. "So?" He asked, kissing back up my neck and to my ear. "If I s-skip the-then I'll be i-in big tr-trouble." I told him. He sighed and reluctantly stopped kissing around my ear. "I'll let you go, under one condition." He said, so close that I could feel his breath on my lips whenever he spoke. "Which would be?" I asked him. "Agree to be my boyfriend." He answered. My eyes widened. I went to say something but I couldn't speak. I, instead, grabbed his shirt and pulled him down- kissing him roughly. He pulled away after a few seconds. "I take that as a yes." He chuckled. I nodded my head 'yes'. He gently pecked my lips again before picking me up and setting me on the ground. He leaned down and lightly pressed his lips against my ear. "Meet me out front after school." He whispered before standing back up and walking away. I stood there for a few extra seconds to collect myself before heading to my next class.