Unseen Danger- Pt. 1

"Are you sure you wanna be seen with me? I mean I understand if y-" I started babbling to Chris before he pressed his lips to mine, shutting me up. He pulled away and smiled down at me, rubbing my cheeks gently. He then kissed my forehead and pulled me into him, hugging me tightly. "Of course I wanna be seen with you, you idiot." He said. He pulled away and, grasping my hand tightly, started towards my homeroom. We have different classes for the most part. We share fifth, lunch, p.e, and sixth. We stopped outside of my homeroom. He kissed me gently for the millionth time that day. He rested his forehead on mine, looking into my eyes. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I told him. He smiled, pecked my lips, and walked off. I watched him for a second before turning around and walking into my class. I walked to my desk in the back, everyone's eyes on me as per usual. I've learned to ignore them. I sat down at my desk and pulled out my books, my notebook, and my phone and headphones. The teacher wasn't there yet so I had a few minutes. I plugged in my headphones, keeping one out, and listened to my playlist I have specifically for writing. After ten or so minutes, some dude walked in. Although not fancy, the dude wad dressed up nice. He had mediumish lengthed hair, dark brown. He wasnt talk but not short either. His skin tone was very tan. He walked up to the front. "Hello class, I am your substitute for the next few months. Mr.Lilend had an....accident, I guess you could say. He won't be back in for a while. My name is Mr.Finch. To get better acquainted with each of you, how about we go around and tell about ourselves and state one thing about us that know one else knows." He said. I didn't get a good vine from him. He pointed to a girl in the first row. "How about you go first, sweetheart." "Um I'm Mayla, I'm sixteen, I skipped two grades, and I really love to read. I also had a twin but she passed a few days after we were born." She whispered. "Very good and I'm sorry about your twin. Next." He said. It went like that for the next ten minutes before it got to me. "Your turn." He said, smiling. "I'm Ricky and I'm obsessed with music and writing. I'm also bi and my dad passed away two years ago." I said. "Now that we all know more about our fellow classmates, how about we get started." He said. A guy from the middle row raised his hand. I think he said his name was James. I don't pay enough to the kids in the school. "Yes sir?" Mr.Finch asked him. "You didn't tell us about yourself." James(?) answered. A few of the other kids agreed. "Well, my name is Jesse Finch, I'm 24. I graduated both highschool and college early. I'm from Massachusetts and I moved here because I needed to get away." He said.

After class, I gathered my books and started out, but Mr.Finch called me back. "Yes sir?" I asked him. "I noticed you weren't really paying attention in class but going through your files the other day, it said you're at the top of your class." He said. "I'm just really smart, I guess." I shrugged. He walked over to 'his' desk and pulled out an envelop. "I was told to give this to you. You're supposed to have your guardian sign it." He said, handing it to me. "Uh thanks." I said. "You may go now, but you do need to start paying more attention in class." He said. I walked out and to my next class.

*Time skip to free period*

I was sitting outside under a tree reading and listening to my music, occasionally writing something, when someone stood in front of me. I glanced up and saw Lillith, Chris' ex, standing in my light I don't like the sun really but I needed it. "Uh yes?" I asked her. "You need to stay away from Chris." She said. "Excuse me?" I asked. "You heard me. Stay. Away. From. Him." She said. "Uh no. I won't. No if you could so nicely go away that'd be appreciated." I told her.  About then, my phone went off. I grabbed it and turned it on. I saw that I had a message. 'Meet me in the music room ~Chris' I smiled and got up, grabbing my stuff, and pushed past Lillith, who was still standing in the way. 

______________________________________

Wow. Not only three new chapters in bot 24 hours but a long chapter. I'm on a roll. ~Ghost